Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Someone's in trouble...again...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 32 - Someone's in trouble...again...

Chapter 32 - Someone's in trouble...again...
They went out into the hallway and picked up their friends, then headed for the docking bay. They carried Broze with the Force behind them. Ash could barely carry Juno while keeping her concentration on carrying Broze behind them as well, but she tried.
“So, how did you happen to come by this ship?” Echo asked her.
"Well, I ran into this person that said he could sell me a ship. He took me too it, and it didn't look half bad to me, and the price was good, so I got it. It's a YG-4210 light freighter," Ash said.
"You really don't know anything about ships do you? You bought a piece of junk!" Echo said.
"Well, this piece of junk looked like it was in good condition! Anyway, after I paid the guy he ran off. I opened the ship's back hatch to look inside, and Aero and Kya stood there waiting for me. It was another trap. Anyway, that crazy psycho apprentice of his kept shooting at me and I had to run for my life the entire time because she was really fast and I knew I couldn't probably take both of them at the same time."
"Very interesting story," Echo said. "Let's just hope that this ship isn't as bad as I think it's going to be."
It took them about 15 minutes to get to the ship. Ash was just glad it was still there. They went inside and Put their friends in the med bay. Echo immediately afterward went to look at the ship. Ash was left alone with her unconscious friends. She wished Kali were awake to help her with her wounds. They stung and killed her so bad. She really didn’t even know why she was able to stand. She sat down for a second and relaxed. Closed her eyes and tried to imagine that none of this ever happened.
Then Echo came in and interrupted her relaxation.
"How much did you say you paid for this ship?" Echo asked, waiting for an answer.
"Uh, 9,000," Ash said.
Echo's mouth dropped. "Do you even know the deal you got!? You can't buy anything for that, let alone this type of ship! This ship has a class 0.5 hyperdrive, a Torplex deflector shield generator, 2 Girodyne SRB42 sublight engines, and so many other awesome things!!!"
Echo ran up and hugged her sister.
"Uh…you're welcome," Ash said, a little scared.
"Well then if it's so good, why don't you get us out of here while I rub some bacta salve on these wounds," Ash said pointing at her scars.
"Oh don't worry, with this ship we'll be back to Coruscant in a flash," Echo said and ran to the cockpit. Ash got up and looked for some bacta salve. She guessed that it was Aero’s ship, so it would probably be filled with the stuff. She found it then started to rub it on her shoulders. It stung but she kept rubbing anyway.
Then Kali woke up. Ash guessed that she would be the first to wake up anyway.
“Wow…where are we?” Kali said a little dazed.
“We’re in our new ship on our way to Coruscant. Me and Echo took care of Aero and Kya.”
“You didn’t…” Kali let her sentence trail off.
“No, we didn’t kill him. Now if you don’t mind me asking, could you please help me heal? If had a pretty rough time against Kya,”
Kali smiled and got off her bed. Once she got a clear look at Ash’s wounds, she grimaced.
“I can see that. Of course I’ll help you.”

Ash relaxed and let Kali take over. She slept for most of the trip back. She felt a lot better when they reached Coruscant and the Jedi Temple. She knew they were at the Temple when she felt her master’s displeasure in the Force.
“Stay here,” she said to Kali. “I need to see what’s going on outside.”
She walked out to the back hatch and saw Echo standing there. As she got closer she also Rahm and Cin, and multiple more masters behind them.
Ash walked right up to her sister and said, “What cha; talking about?” she asked.
Then she saw all the frowns on the Master’s faces. “Oh.”
"What did you think you were doing?!" Cin yelled at them. "You didn't tell anyone where you went and you disobeyed Temple rules. You are in serious trouble. And just look at you! It looks like you just fought a sith!"
"Master, it wasn't a sith, it was a Dark Jedi and his apprentice," Ash said. No matter how serious the situation was, she still always tried to have a sense of humor.
"Dark Jedi?" Mace Windu stepped forwarded and asked.
"It's a long story," Echo said. "I think we need to our wounded help first, and then we'll explain to you what happened. Also, I need to talk to Nya Jintou's master."
As sadness fell over Ash as she remembered Nya. Dead Nya.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:21:02 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29their in SO much trouble!!!!!!!!!

poor Nya:(