Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Never expected this!

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 33 - Never expected this!

Chapter 33 - Never expected this!
Echo was motioned over by her master and the Council. Ash suspected they wanted to talk her about what had happened. Cin walked over to her and helped her limp to the Med Bay.
“Come on, let’s get you some real medical attention,” he said. “Look’s like you really did a number on those bacta patches.”
“I’ve hand enough attention for a long time,” she replied.
Cin laughed. “No, you don’t understand. The master’s already have an idea of what you’ve been up too. They found the recording that Aero sent to Echo. There surprised that you came back alive,” he paused for a second.
“You’re being granted the level of Jedi Knight, Ash,” he said.
Ash stopped in her tracks. “I’m sorry, can you repeat that?” she said, not believing him.
“The Council believes you’re ready. You and your sister. Now come on, let’s get you fixed up some. You’re meeting with the Council in 10 minutes.”
Ash couldn’t wipe the smile off her face. While the Jedi healer bandaged her up, she still couldn’t wipe the smile off her face. When she was dismissed, she walked as quickly as she could to the Hall of Knighting. Echo was already there.
"What are you—"Echo started to say, but then Ash realized that she was reading her thought.
Yes, I’m becoming a Knight too, Ash said through their twin bond. At the moment she realized why they were both becoming knights. Echo had resisted the Dark Side in a desperate situation. She had been able to pull through, and that showed that she had what it takes. Ash had shown courage and physical strength in the battle against Kya. It had helped them pass the trials. The Force had wanted them to go find Aero.
Echo ran up and hugged Ash.
"This is so stellar," Ash said... 'Probably one of the happiest moments of my life…until I get to be on the Council."
Echo laughed. Ash still had cuts and bruises all over, but the bad stuff was starting to heal already. Although the scars on her shoulders where covered up with bandages now.
Then, the Hall door opened and they both stepped in. The Council was waiting for them. They walked into the center of the room and knelt. The Council stood in front of them, along with their masters.
"We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed," Yoda said.
"Step forward, Padawans Ash Chi and Echo Chi, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi Knight of the Republic," Mace Windu stepped forward and said. In one swift motion, he cut off both Echo and Ash's padawan braids. Both Echo and Ash stood up.
"Take up your lightsaber, Ash Chi and Echo Chi, Jedi Knights. And may the Force be with you," Mace said.
With that, the ceremony concluded, and Echo and Ash were Jedi Knights.
Ash and Echo stood up and left the room with their masters right behind them. Rahm walked up to Echo and pulled her aside. Cin came up behind her and put his arm around her shoulder.
“Well, I don’t have to carry your lazy butt around anymore,” he said smiling.
“I think it was the other way around master,” she replied.
“Oh yes…that’s right,” he said. Ash laughed.
“So, I guess I won’t be seeing you as much,” Ash said.
“I’m afraid so. You’re on your own now. I won’t be there to save you, so I wouldn’t get into that much trouble if I were you,” he said.
“That’s going to be really hard. Trouble is drawn to me,” she said.
Cin gave her a hug and pushed her on her way.
“May the Force be with you Master,” she said.
“You too, my former apprentice,” he said and went his separate way.
Ash skipped back to her room. She usually wasn’t so…happy. But today was a special day; a day to remember.
She started to head over to Echo’s room with thoughts racing through her head.
I am a Jedi Knight! She thought. This is the happiest day of my life. This is so awesome!
Then she felt a familiar presence inside her head. Echo.
Hey! Echo, why must you always be reading my thoughts? She asked her sister.
Just making sure you don’t do anything stupid of course, Echo said. Anyway, this is amazing isn’t it?
Yeah! Can I come over? Ash asked her.
Ash was already in front of her door. Echo hated when she did this. She knocked ob the door right after she asked.
Echo came and opened the door.
“So much for asking!” Echo said as Ash walked in.
“I asked, I just didn’t wait for a response,” Ash replied sitting on Echo’s bed.
“Patience” Echo said calmly.
“You and your patience! Why wait when you can just go ahead and do it?” Ash said throwing her hands in the air.
“For one, you can’t always just do it at that time. So when you wait you need patience. Two, if you don’t have patience you could get yourself killed,” Echo replied.
“Whatever,” Ash said with a sigh. She hated lectures.
“Well, I’m going to meditate on my past so…” Echo said quietly.
“What? On the day you become a Knight? We have to celebrate!” Ash said getting off the bed and grabbing her sister’s arm and pulling her out of her room. She brought her to the mess hall hoping to get something good to eat, but instead they found people already waiting for them, mostly friends. Echo and Ash were well known in the temple. A group on people surrounded Echo and Ash. They were eventually separated.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:26:46 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29WoooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!