Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Party?

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 34 - Party?

Chapter 34 - Party?
Ash was surrounded by Juno, Broze, and some other people she had grown up with.
“Remember when you were a wimpy padawan?” Broze said grabbing her shoulder.
“I think that’s you you’re thinking about,” Ash said with a smile.
“Oh ya,” Broze said laughing. The whole group started to laugh. Ash turned away and looked around the room. On the other side of the room she saw someone with bright red hair. A tall, skinny girl about Echo’s height. Ash excused herself from her group and went to go talk to her. It was exactly who she thought it was.
Sakura.
Ash snuck up behind her and put her hands on her shoulder.
“Hey old friend!” she said.
Sakura slightly jumped and turned around.
“Oh, if it isn’t Mrs. Maul,” Sakura said.
Everyone around her laughed.
“Wow, you’re funnier than I thought Mrs. Jabba,” Ash replied.
Everyone else around them agreed with Ash.
“Seriously, how ya doin Sakura?” Ash said hugging her.
“I’m doing well,” Sakura said. “I’m a bit jealous right now.”
“How could you be jealous? You’re already a Knight.”
“Well, you just became a Knight about 3 years younger than I did, so I’m a tad jealous. But just a tad.”
Ash laughed.
“Come on, let’s go catch up with each other,” Ash said pulling her friends over and away from the crowd. She wasn’t the biggest fan of crowds, so they went to Ash’s room. Ash sat at her desk while Sakura sat on her bed.
“So what have you been up too?” Ash asked her.
“Not much. I’ve been staying around the Temple lately learning from a whole bunch of different masters. I’ve been trying to learn a little bit of everything and improving what I already know.”
“Sounds interesting,” Ash said.
“It’s interesting, just not exciting. I wish I had gone with you guys on your last mission. I’ve been dying for a good fight.”
Ash got out of her chair and headed towards the door.
“Where are you going?” Sakura asked.
“You said you wanted a fight, well let’s go!” Ash said.
“But you’re injured,” Sakura said.
“I am? I didn’t even notice,” Ash said..
A smile popped up on Sakura face and she jumped off Ash’s bed and followed her. Ash did feel pretty bad still, but she figured this would help her become stronger. They asked permission to leave the Temple and they went to a nearby junk yard. Ash loved to battle there ever since Echo had introduced them to her. There were so many obstacles and things to jump through.. Ash stood on one junk pile while Sakura stood on another. They both ignited their lightsabers and battled intensively. Sakura had gotten even more agile and fast in the past years since Ash had met her. Ash had a hard time keeping up with her, but she had gotten better to. She had just beaten a Sith Apprentice, she was pretty sure she could handle Sakura.
They battled and battled for what seemed like hours. They jumped on top of so many junk piles and made them come crashing down so many times that the place didn’t look like a thing it did when they started. The finally called it quits.
“Wow, that was so awesome,” Sakura said huffing and puffing.
“You know I let you win,” Ash said.
“I believe you!” Sakura said and they walked back to the Temple.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:36:03 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha-cute:)