Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Shut out by a Sister

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 35 - Shut out by a Sister

Chapter 35 - Shut out by a Sister
A few weeks later…

One day she was out with Sakura walking around the Temple showing tricks to younglings when she felt a since of dread from Echo. She tapped into their twin bond and asked her what’s wrong. She closed her eyes when she talked.
Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it. I have to go. Echo said. Ash sensed Echo thinking about how lame that excuse was.
You bet that was a lame excuse! Now tell me you nerf-herder! She said.
NO! Echo yelled and backed out of her thoughts. Ash was surprised to sense her sister so touchy like that.
She opened her eyes to see Juno and few younglings looking at her with huge smiles on their faces.
“Do you know when you’re talking to your sister you have a smile of a Nexu on your face? Plus, there are a lot of other expressions you go through when you’re talking to her,” Sakura said smiling. “I was about to crack up laughing.”
“Oh, just shut up. I need to talk to you in private,” she said and said good-bye to the younglings. As she walked away she told Sakura what was going on.
“Echo isn’t letting me in her head. Something’s wrong. I couldn’t reach deep enough to figure out what it was.”
“Maybe she doesn’t want you to know. It could be personal,” Sakura said.
“When did you turn nice?” Ash said smiling at her.
“There’s a side of me you’ve never seen before,” she replied.
“Personally, I like the other side of you better. Anyway, I’m going to try and get her on the comlink,” Ash said and unclipped her comlink from her belt. She tried for 10 minutes to reach Echo, but got no response.
“What is up with her? She won’t even answer my calls!” Ash said. She tried one more time, but this time a message came over the com that send that the other end had either turned off the comlink of it was not operational.
“Sith blood!” Ash said. “Why does she never answer when it’s important?”
“That’s sisters for ya,” Sakura said.
“I liked you better when you were mean,” Ash said.
“Whoa, ease up on the Sith-ness.. I was just trying to be nicer for a change. The Council doesn’t necessarily like my attitude, and if I ever want to gain their respect I need to change my attitude.”
“So you weren’t being nice to make me feel better?” Ash asked.
Sakura laughed.
“Do you think I would ever do that?” she said.
Ash laughed and pushed her away, and then she went back to her room to get some rest.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:39:31 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29hmmmmmmmmm...odd.