Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Familar Feelings

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 36 - Familar Feelings

Chapter 36 - Familar Feelings
It started slowly, the pain and the misery. Ash had found out from Mace Windu that he had sent Echo, Hiro, and Kali on a mission to rescue a Knight that had disappeared. Her surprise rose when he told her it was Broze that had went missing. She hadn’t even known he was a Knight.. That very same day she began to have bad feelings her head that she suspected came from Echo. They were dark. Something bad was happening to inside her.
Slowly, she began to have intensifying headaches. She couldn’t get Echo out of her head. It was like when Echo had been capture by Yorra all those years ago, except this time it hurt a lot more. They had a stronger bond now.
It happened when she was battling Sakura. She thought maybe sparring would take away the thoughts of Echo.
All it did was intensify them.
She was in the air, about ready to land an attack on Sakura when her headache turned into full blown madness.
When she reached the ground, she stumbled and fell. She screamed so loud she thought her ear drums would burst. Inside she felt Echo’s pain as her own, and through Echo she felt Broze dying. Suffering. They were all in pain, some more than others.
Sakura dropped her lightsaber and ran up to her side.
“Please stop screaming! My ears can’t take it!” Sakura said.
“I can’t! It hurts so much!” Ash said through clenched teeth. Sakura helped her up and took her tried to get her to go to the Med Center, but she refused. Instead she told her to take her to her room. Sakura was practically carrying her. Ash stumbled all over the place and could barely hold herself up. The pain was incredible. She couldn’t believe Echo was experiencing that much pain. But then she realized that most of the physical pain was coming from Broze.. The mental pain was coming from Echo.
When they reached Ash’s room, Sakura sat her down on her bed.
“What in blazes is going on?” Sakura said.
“It’s Echo. I can feel her in my head, and through her I can feel Broze.”
She paused and looked Sakura in the eyes.
“He’s dying in front of her eyes. I can almost see it,” she said. Tears where coming to her eyes because it hurt so much.
“Is there any way you can stop seeing it?” Sakura asked.
“Usually I’m able to control what I see in my sister’s head, but she over powering me and I’m seeing everything. I can’t…stop it,” Ash said.
“Do you want me to knock you out?” Sakura asked.
“WHAT?” Ash said, confused.
“If I knock you out you might not feel the pain as much,” Sakura said.
Ash just stared at her.
“I’m only trying to help,” Sakura said.
Ash thought about it. It was crazy enough to just maybe work.
“Do it,” Ash said.
“Really?” Sakura said.
“Yes really, why do you think I said ‘do it’?” Ash practically screamed at her.
“Okay, okay. You may feel a little discomfort,” Sakura said.
“It can’t be any worse than what I’m feeling right now!” Ash said.
Sakura stood in front of her and placed her hands on Ash’s head. She thought for a second that her head would actually explode, but then the pain released and she passed out where she couldn’t feel her sister and there was only darkness. Her last thought was…
How in the name of the Force did Sakura do that?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:42:39 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29o.o intense...