Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - Never met YOU before!?!

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 37 - Never met YOU before!?!

Chapter 37 - Never met YOU before!?!
She awoke with people screaming in her ears. This time there were two people.
“HELLO!?” she hears Sakura saying. There was another person shaking her as well.
“What in the name of the Force are you guy’s doin?” she said, a little drowsy.
“Waking you up you lazy Hutt!” Sakura said.
Ash sat up on her bed and looked around. Sakura sat on a chair in front of her while a muscular man with chocolate brown, almost black hair that curled up around his face with long bands and hair that that went down the his neck. He was really cute for a Jedi.
“Who’s you’re new friend?” she asked.
“This is Kiro. He’s been a friend of mine for a long time, even before I was taken captive all those years ago. He’s pretty awesome.”
“Yes I have to agree, I’m pretty awesome,” Kiro said. Ash laughed at him. She loved people who have a sense of humor.
“Nice to meet you Kiro,” Ash said sitting up and shaking his hand. He looked up to the shelf above her bed where she kept her lightsabers.
“That’s a pretty nice collection you have,” he said. “I only have one lightsaber, and it took me a LONG time to build it.”
“Thanks. Ya, I’m kinda mechanically inclined, but not as much as my sister. She can build pretty much anything,” Ash said with a laugh. Then she remembered her sister and her headache began to come back. Sakura must have sensed her frustration.
“Okay, just relax. Lay back down. I don’t want you busting my ear drums again.”
“No, it’s okay. What ever pain she was feeling it’s not as bad know, although she’s still in misery. I can barely…feel Broze,” Ash said holding her head. “He might not make it.”
“Have faith,” Kiro said. “I’ve heard of Broze. He’s a pretty amazing Jedi. He can make it.”
Ash practically screamed at him.
“Do you even know the PAIN I felt through my sister? You don’t have any idea!”
“Hey, keeps your nerf’s in a herd! I was just trying to help!” Kiro said.
Ash relaxed and sat back against her bed again.
“You’re right. I shouldn’t have over reacted, but it’s so hard to relate to anybody else besides my sister. We share thoughts. I don’t have a kinda bond with anybody else,” Ash said sighing.
Sakura put a hand on her shoulder.
“I know you hate it when I’m nice, but don’t worry, it won’t last long,” she said. Then her comlink buzzed.
“Excuse me,” she said and got out of her chair and stepped to the other side of the room. Ash tried to listen as closely as she could. Sakura clipped her comlink back to her belt and stepped back over.
“There’s a ship about to land that matches the type Echo has. We should probably go see if it’s her,” she said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:49:49 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29ahhhh...so thats who Kiro is:)

oooh and i LOVE ure made up expressions!!!!
"Keep ure nerfs in a herd!!!!"

haha GREAT!!!