Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - Shocked beyond Belief

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 38 - Shocked beyond Belief

Chapter 38 - Shocked beyond Belief
Ash jumped off the bed. She wasn’t feeling bad anymore and she practically ran to the docking bay. They got there as soon as Echo’s ship, the Ash Fighter, was landing.. Ash, Kiro, and Sakura stood outside the back hatchway until they came out. They didn’t have to wait long. Ash could feel her sister’s misery like a thermal detonator exploding inside her head. Something really bad had happened.
The door opened slowly. Kali and Hiro were carrying Broze out of the ship with Echo following close behind. Her eyes were red from the tears and she was biting her nails.
Broze looked like her was dead. It didn’t look like her was breathing and he had a huge blaster wound near his heart. To add to that, there was a huge puncture on his left arm that wouldn’t stop bleeding, It was bleeding through the bandage they had rapped around it. Ash grabbed her comlink and commed the Med Center.
“I need a Med Team down in the Docking Bay NOW!” she said. The man started to object but she interrupted her.
“I don’t care! It’s an emergency! Someone’s life could depend on if you’re fast enough or not!” she yelled. The man agreed and said he was sending down a group right now.
Kali and Hiro laid Broze gently down on the hatch door now that it was happened. Ash ran up and checked his pulse. He barely had one.
“Broze…what happened too you guys?!” she almost screamed.
Kali had whip marks all over her. Hiro had huge scares on her stomach and whip marks as well. Echo was the only one that looked half way decent, although she looked like she had been crying her years. She stood up and ran up to her sister and looked her in the eyes.
“Echo…what happened?” she said slowly.
“I…I…I killed him,” she said. Ash didn’t believe her words.
“Could you repeat that?” she asked.
“I killed him Ash! I let him die in front of my eyes!!” Echo screamed at her.
“I know…I felt it. It was quite painful,” Ash said. She hugged her sister.
“We’ll make sure he’s alright,” Ash said. She looked back done to Broze. She rethought her sentence. She had no idea if they could save Broze or not.
“Echo, Kali, Hiro, I’d like to introduce you to someone,” she motioned Kiro to come over.
“This is Kiro. He’s a new friend. He’ll help us out.”
“Don’t worry. I’m at your service,” he said smiling. His smile was really cute too. It was a crooked smile, almost like most Corellians have.
Sakura walked up and stood beside Kiro. Then, the Med Group came running into the docking bay.
“What seems to be the problem…” a human female said, but when she saw the group and Broze, she didn’t need an answer. She motioned her group over and picked Broze onto a medical bed and pushed him out of the docking bay and into the Med Center. Everyone else followed, although when they got there, no body was allowed into his room. Ash was scared. She tried to fill her sister’s thought with happy ones, but she wouldn’t let her into her head. She just wanted to be alone.
The stood outside of his room and waited and waited. It seemed for hours that they stood outside of his room.
Finally the human that talked to them early came out.
“He’s awake…but barely. He’s asking to see Echo Chi,” she said..
Echo brightened up a lot. A smile came to her face and she jumped out of her chair and headed into the room.
It wasn’t long before she heard chaos in Broze’s room.
Through a muffled door she heard Echo saying that she couldn’t leave Broze, but then someone ordered her out.
Echo’s eyes were even redder than when she came in. Ash felt her sadness in the Force.
“I…I don’t know what’s happening…,” she said and ran up to Ash and hugged her. Ash hugged her sister back.
“I don’t know if I can stand to loose him,” Echo whispered in her ear. “First Nya, now him. I don’t think I can take it.”
Echo was actually shaking.
“He’s not dead yet,” Ash said. “All we can do is hope.”
Echo looked at her and smiled.
“Do you know how much that means to me?” she said.
“I already read you’re thoughts…I know it means a lot…that’s why I said it,” Ash said with a smile on her face too.
“Come on, let’s take you to you’re room,” Ash said and lead Echo back to her room. She almost had to drag her. Sakura, Kiro, Juno, Hiro, and Kali followed.
Ash sat Echo down on her bed and looked her straight in the eyes.
“Okay…what happened?” Ash asked Echo.
Echo didn’t reply. Ash knew why.
“Guys,” she said talking to her friends, “I don’t mean to sound rude but I…” Ash said, but her friends already knew what they were going to say.
“Of course,” Kiro said and flashed her a Corellian smile as he got up and everyone followed him. She smiled back at him. He is sooo cute, she thought to herself.
Ash has a boyfriend, Ash has a boyfriend, Echo taunted. Although Ash knew she didn’t mean to say it through their Force bond, she could still sense it.
As soon as everyone left, Ash turned and glared blaster bolts at Echo.
“He is NOT my boyfriend! It’s against the Jedi Code!” Ash said.
“Well if you weren’t always reading my thoughts you wouldn’t have known I thought that,” Echo replied.
“I only keep a steady connection between us because I need to know that you’re okay.”
Echo stared at her.
“I wish you would just get out of my head and out of my life!” Echo screamed at her.
Ash stared back at her. Echo hadn’t been the same since she learned Broze lad gone missing.
“What is wrong with you?! You’ve been doing that forever! I’m you’re sister, you can share anything with me!”
Echo calmed down.
“I know…I’m sorry. It’s just…I let him die,” Echo said quieting down.
“He isn’t dead. Why don’t you just tell me what happened?” Ash asked patiently.
Echo nodded and explained everything to her; how they landed on the planet and walked right into Yorra’s (crazy insane Jedi hunter) scientific lab. How Echo had been forced to choose between her friends of who would die. Echo had refused and Broze, who was already incredibly wounded, volunteered himself. Echo had released her anger in order to save him, but it only got him shot in the chest.
By the end, Ash found herself crying.
“You didn’t kill him at all! He offered himself! He realized that he was dead meat!! You shouldn’t feel bad at all…although I’m glad none of you ended up dying,” Ash cried out. She just said what she was feeling. Echo shouldn’t feel like this. There were evil people in the world and sometimes good people got caught up in the middle of it.
“I let him go through the torture!” Echo yelled, and then tried to calm herself down.
Ash looked at her. “What else could you have done? In the end you saved him.”
“Saved him?!” Echo yelled at her. “He’s fighting for his life right now!”
Echo couldn’t take her anymore and ran out of her room and slammed the door in Ash’s face.
Ash just stared at the door. She should have kept quiet.. Now her sister hated her.
I hate it when we fight, she thought..
Then she sensed someone outside of Echo’s door.
“Come in,” Ash said.
The door opened and Kiro walked in.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 8, 2009, 5:57:40 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Awwwwwwwwwww..im almost teary eyed!!!!

-u should make ure own books or a tv show or something!!!
simply wonderful!