Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Love and Attention

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 42 - Love and Attention

Chapter 42 - Love and Attention
“We need to get a ship back to Coruscant!” Kiro said talking to the clonetrooper in charge. Ash had just learned that the Republic had agreed of the use of clones and that all these soldiers were clones.
“I’m sorry sir, that can not be permitted,” the commander replied. “The battle in space has prevented any ship from taking off without getting damaged.”
“Do you not see these people?” Xiang spoke up, pointing to Ash and Echo. “They need medical attention!”
“I’m sorry sir; you will have to take them to the infirmary aboard one of our ships. There is nothing we can do to get you off the planet at this time,” the commander replied.
Ash and Echo were sitting on the bottom of the LAAT watching the fight their friends were having with the clonetrooper. Around them were about another half a dozen clonetroopers.
“Guys, it’s not a problem,” Ash said. “We aren’t dying, and we’re not that badly injured, but you need to get that shoulder checked out as well.”
Kiro smiled at her and came over and helped her up.
“Can you up drop us off at the infirmary then?” Kiro asked.
“Not a problem sir,” the commander said and told the pilot that they needed to make a slight change of events. The ship turned hard to the right and Ash clung to Kiro’s arm to stay standing up. Xiang had went over and sat by Echo. She hadn’t talked much since the battle, although she had a smile on her face most of the time.
I think someone’s in love, Ash taunted.
I may be in love, but so are you, Echo replied, smiling at her.
That’s just what you think, Ash said.
That’s what I know! Echo said.
Ash chuckled.
Does this mean we aren’t mad at each other anymore? Ash asked.
Us? Mad at each other? How could that ever happen? Echo said.
Ash just smiled back at her. Their twin bond had been restored. She felt whole again. A part that was missing of her had returned.
The LAAT landed in a hangar bay of the Medical ship and they were dropped off. The ship left and they were on their own. Echo clung to Xiang’s shoulder while Ash did the same to Kiro. They took them to the Medical station were it was packed with wounded people. Ash, Echo, and Kiro had to wait a while, considering their wounds weren’t as bad as some of the ones they saw coming in.
Ash stood and let some of the more injured people sit in the chairs. She used the Force to try and heal some of her blaster wounds. It stung at first, but then it started to feel good. Most of the time she stood up against the wall or on Kiro’s shoulder.
“Are you sure I’m not putting to much pressure on your shoulder?” Ash asked Kiro.
“No, I’m fine. Your presence is…soothing. I barely feel any pain,” he said smiling at her.
“I’m glad.” Ash replied.
My presence is soothing! YAY! She thought.
“So, what are some of you’re talents?” Ash asked, trying to make small talk.
“I have a very natural ability for Electric Judgment. Most Jedi believe it’s a darker power, but to me it’s just natural. Although I do have to reply some on my emotions to control it, it’s never threatened to consume me in hate.”
“Interesting…Is there anything else I should know about you?”
“I can also use the Force to blind people temporarily. I can make a bright flash of light that blinds my opponents. You could just say that I’m very skilled in manipulating things using the Force,” Kiro said.
Ash was falling in love with him more every minute.
“Is there anything else I need to know about you?” he asked.
“I have a natural ability for shatterpoint,” Ash said. “Or combustion, which ever one you want to call it. I can make things explode with my mind. It’s as easy as using a lightsaber to me.”
“That’s very interesting,” Kiro said grabbing her hand. “I think we make a pretty good team.”
Ash looked him in the eyes. “I think we do too,” she said and smiled back at him. Then she pulled her hand away from his, not wanting to be noticed. She leaned up to him and spoke in his ear.
“We can’t do this,” she said. “It’s against the code. If anyone finds out we could be banished from the Order!”
Kiro considered this.
“I realize the risks, but we can’t let a good thing go to waste,” he said. He paused for a second, and then sighed.
“You’re right. Before we put everything at risk, I think we need to see if we can put up with each other for a couple more years… just as friends,” he said smiling.
“Sounds good to me…we’re too young anyway,” Ash said laughing. She looked over to Echo and Xiang. They were talking on the other side of the room. Echo had a huge smile on her face. Ash could tell just by looking at her that she had fell in love. She was happy for her sister, but she was also happy for herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment