Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Delsuions are NEVER good

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 44 - Delsuions are NEVER good

Chapter 44 - Delsuions are NEVER good
As she waited in the cockpit listening to Echo mumble on, Ash started to get a headache and her scalp started to tingle. She guessed it was probably just from sensing Echo’s thoughts and feeling her pain, so she didn’t worry about it. All she could worry about was Echo. She had no idea what had happened to her, but she intended to find out. But for now she just relaxed, enjoyed the ride, and tried to heal her numbing legs.
Echo? Can you hear me in there? Ash asked through their bond. She hoped that reaching to her this way would get her to wake up and explain what happened.
It didn’t.
She didn’t get a response through their bond, but she got a verbal one…kinda.
“Yuppp…everything is A-okay Admiral Acne,” Echo mumbled, putting extra effort into saying the ‘Admiral’ and ‘Acne’ part.
Ash just cracked up laughing.
“I wish you were like this all the time!” Ash said to her.
“Hey! Watch…your mouth!” Echo slurred.. Ash couldn’t stop laughing. Her sister acted like she was high on spice or had too much Corellian Brandi. It was quite hilarious.

They dropped out of hyperspace close to Coruscant and made their way into the atmosphere. They got clearance to land in the Temple hangar bay and shut down their ships. Ash was the first out, and when she touched ground she suddenly felt dizzy. She shook it off and pulled Echo out of the cockpit. She was completely out of it now.
Xiang and Kiro got out of their cockpits and ran over to them. Kiro saw Ash wobble as she stood and started to hold her up, but Ash stopped him.
“Don’t,” she said. “Not here. Besides, I don’t need any help. I’m fine,” she said smiling.
Echo’s hair was matted in blood now and she didn’t want anyone else getting their hands all bloody. Ash carried Echo at a sprint into the Med Center in the Temple with Kiro and Xiang following her closely. They were admitted right away, but they got a droid doctor instead of a real person.
“What seems to be the medical emergency?” the droid asked in his monotone voice.
Ash lifted up Echo’s head and showed the droid her head. He nodded and back away.
“Yes, it’s seems as though she has a major concussion,” he said.
“We’ve figured that out already,” Xiang said. “Just do something to help her.”
“Yes of course. Right away,” the droid said. He took a sample of Echo’s blood for analysis and left the room.
“Stupid droids,” Ash mumbled once the droid left the room. Her headache was getting stronger and she put her hand on her head.
“What’s wrong Ash?” Kiro asked.
Ash turned around to face Kiro. “It’s just a headache.”
She looked at them and both guys had surprised looks on their faces.
“Didn’t you wipe Echo’s blood off your hand?” Xiang said.
“Ya why?” Ash said still holding her head.
“Look at your hand,” Kiro said, a shocked look fell on his face. “I don’t think that’s Echo’s blood.”
Ash took her hand off her forehead and looked at it. Sure enough it was oozing blood. Ash’s face turned to horror. Her hand was oozing blood in multiple places. She got a rag and wiped it off, but it just kept coming.
“Ash…what’s going on?” Kiro asked.
Ash looked him straight in the eyes. There were tears falling down her face.
“I have absolutely no idea,” she said, her voice shaking and filled with misery and confusion.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 10, 2009, 3:41:50 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29NOT A-OKAY!!!!!!!