Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - Why does something like this always happen?

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 45 - Why does something like this always happen?

Chapter 45 - Why does something like this always happen?
“Ash…just relax,” Kiro said walking up to her. He started to put his arm on her shoulder but she backed away.
“Don’t touch me!” she said, tears falling down her face. She stared at her hand; held it in front of her face and just stared at it. Something was happening to her. Her head was splitting, her hand was oozing blood and looked like something was eating it from the inside out, and she felt like she was going crazy. She checked her legs to see if they were oozing in the spots she had been shot, and sure enough they were. They were bleeding through the bacta patches. Kiro and Xiang were still staring at her.
“Ash, please just let me…” Kiro started to say, but Ash cut him off.
“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” Ash screeched in tears, backing away from them into a corner.
Kiro just stared at her. She felt his anxiety in the Force. He didn’t know what was going on, and he definitely had no idea what to do. To her surprise, Xiang put his hand on Kiro’s shoulder and pushed him out of the room. Kiro pushed his hand off his shoulder.
“Dude, leave me alone! I can’t just leave her like this!” he said and pushed him away. Ash sensed a little anger from Kiro when he said that.
“Kiro, calm down. We just need to get a doctor. And just a reminder, don’t get up in my face again. That’s happening to Echo too. Don’t push my limits.”
A shocked look fell on Kiro’s face and he was quite as they walked out of the room.
“We’ll go get the doctor Ash,” Xiang said. “Just…stay put.”
Ash backed into a corner and sat there…crying..
What’s happening to me? She thought. What did I do?
She just sat there…crying. She wished that Echo was conscious to talk to her. She put her head in her lap and wept.
“Stop it you cry baby,” Ash heard Echo mumbled.
Ash looked up and stood next to Echo’s bed. She was awake finally and trying to sit up.
“What are you crying about?” Echo asked.
Ash lifted her hand and showed her sister. Echo’s eyes widened.
“How did that happen?” she asked.
“I have no idea. I checked you for infections, we took you back to the Temple, took you in here, and somehow I never noticed that my hands were bleeding uncontrollably.”
Echo sat up and touched the back of her head. Her hand came back with blood on it.
“What happened to me?” she asked.
“Concussion…a pretty bad one,” Ash said. Then something occurred to her.
“Echo let me see the back of you’re legs…where you got shot,” Ash said.
Echo turned her legs over and both Ash and Echo where shocked. Echo was bleeding through her bacta patches too.
“Looks like whatever’s happening to me is happening to you too,” Ash said. She showed Echo her legs too.
“This will be a great time for sisterly bonding,” Echo said jokingly. Ash would have laughed but she was too upset.
Then the droid doctor came back in.
“The 2 young men have updated me on your situation,” he said. “I regret to inform you that from the blood sample I took, I have no possible remedy for your illness.”
This made Ash’s heart stop.
“WHAT?” she said..
“I’m sorry to inform you that you only have a week to live. Your disease is one of a fungus. It deteriorates the cells in your body until you can’t recreate them anymore. It will slowly drive you insane and eventually kill you.”
Ash felt her heart and Echo’s heart stop. Apparently they only had one week to live. The droid walked over to them and changed their bandages for them since the old ones where soaked in blood.
“I also regret to inform you that you cannot have contact with anyone else beside yourselves. Your disease is highly contagious and can spread to other people if you touch them.”
Ash had enough of this idiotic droid. She pointed her hand at the droid and used the Force blow his head off.
“Stupid droid,” she said, her voice mixed with both anger and depression and tears falling down her face.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 10, 2009, 3:45:55 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29oh, sooooooooooooooo not A-okay!!!!!