Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - Anger Issues and Love cut Off

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 46 - Anger Issues and Love cut Off

Chapter 46 - Anger Issues and Love cut Off
“Ash! You know anger won’t help anything!” Echo said, her arms outstretched toward the droid. “Plus that was a perfectly good droid!”
Ash stared blaster bolts at her.
“When did you become Miss Perfect?” Ash shot back angrily.
Echo just looked at her. Her eyes were red from the tears.
“Xiang has…softened me.”
“How cute,” Ash said. “Now get back to reality! We just learned that we’re going to die, we can’t touch anyone, and we’ll never be ever to see Xiang and Kiro…” Ash’s voice trailed off. Just thinking about Kiro made her want to hug him now. In the time she needed him most, she couldn’t touch him without killing him.
“You think I don’t know that too?!” Echo almost screamed at her. She must have just read her thoughts. “You don’t think it tears me up inside too? For once…could you just think about someone other than yourself? You’ve survived deadly poisons before, I’m sure you’ll find a way around this one. Me on the other hand…I haven’t had much experience in deadly poison business!”
Ash watched her sister. Tears where falling down her face now. Echo’s words had hit Ash like a turbolaser cannon. She had no idea her sister felt that way. Ash was just mad and venting her feelings, she had no idea they had hurt Echo that much.
“I’m sorry,” Ash said slowly. “I never meant anything like that.”
At that moment, Kiro and Xiang burst into the room.
“We heard metal clanged together,” Kiro said looking at the headless droid on the floor. “But I think I know what that was now.”
Xiang pushed past Kiro and came towards Echo like he was going to hug her.
“Wait…don’t! You don’t understand,” Echo started to say.
“Are you okay?” Xiang asked.
“Uh…well…” Ash started to say. She didn’t know how to put this smoothly.
“We…uh…how do I say this?” Echo mumbled to herself.
“We’re going insane and we’re gonna die in a week,” Ash blurted out. She hated long waits. “You also can’t touch us or you’re going to die too.”
The guy’s mouths dropped. Ash saw in Kiro’s eyes that he was filled with tears. They were falling down his face. Ash had never seen a man cry before. He must really care about her.
Xiang was also trembling. They were miserable.
Ash and Echo stared at them helplessly. They didn’t know what to say.
“Guys…just hold strong,” Ash said trying to be strong herself. “There are other girls out there,” she joked.
Echo laughed, but Xiang and Kiro didn’t.
‘You think I could just replace you that easily?” Kiro yelled at Ash. She shuddered. He was actually frightening her.
Xiang walked a little closer to Echo.
“Echo, you know I love you and there’s no one else in the galaxy for me!!”
“Xiang…not at the Temple,” Echo mumbled.
“So you are in love?” Kiro asked suspiciously.
“Be quiet sissy-boy, you’re in love too. I’ve been reading your thought for about 2 days now. All you ever think about is Ash.”
Kiro backed off and let him finish. Ash was pleasantly surprised that he was actually worried and thinking about her.
“I don’t care about that! I don’t care if they find out we’re in love!” Xiang blurted out.
“Don’t say things like that!” Echo yelled back at him. “We’ll find a way to get through this.”
Kiro and Xiang softened up a bit and quieted down. Ash put an arm around Echo’s shoulder trying to help her feel better. Ash felt the same way about Kiro, but she didn’t want to cause a scene.
Then out of nowhere, she felt something in her head start to sneak up on her. She tried to push it back but it was too strong. It hit Echo first. Echo screamed and Ash held her up, but then it hit Ash. She screamed out and fell to the floor. It felt like a thousand knives slicing her head into millions of pieces. Kiro and Xiang cried out and started to come over and help them but then they remembered that they couldn’t touch them.
Before Ash went out, she said one thing through clenched teeth.
“Go get a non-idiotic doctor droid to help us!” she said….then she blacked out.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 10, 2009, 3:50:43 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29non-idiotic is always good!