Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Going Insane...literally...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 48 - Going Insane...literally...

Chapter 48 - Going Insane...literally...
“The fungus is growing faster than expected,” a doctor droid said. Kiro and Xiang were standing near him. “At most, you may have 2 days left.”
Ash’s mind was already starting to go insane. In the last 8 hours it had taken the doctors to examine this new symptom, the pain had gotten incredibly worse. Her whole body felt like it was dissolving. She was starting to think of random things…and sometimes nothing at all. Echo had got up from her meditation when she had felt Ash’s surprise in the Force. She was standing listening to the medical droid as well.
“I give you my sincere apologies,” the droid said.
“Apology not accepted,” Ash said holding her head. She was getting more intense headaches now and she didn’t want to deal with this droid anymore. She gripped her hand into a fist and droid exploded from the inside out.
“I told you not to get anymore idiotic droids,” Ash mumbled.
“We thought this one was smarter,” Xiang said.
Ash almost couldn’t stand the headaches anymore. She wanted to blast her own head just to get rid of the pain. She felt Echo going through the exact same pain.
“We’re working as hard as we can but…” Kiro started to say, but Ash couldn’t hold it anymore. She burst.
“I CAN’T STAND THE PAIN! YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH! There has to be something out there…” she said as she sat back down on her bed.
“Ash just calm down,” this from Xiang. “Yelling at us won’t help.”
“I DON’T CARE!! I NEED TO BE RELEIVED FROM THE PAIN!! ANGER AND FRUSTRATION IS THE ONLY WAY I FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER!!” Ash yelled. She was staring to cry. She was going insane from the pain. She wished that it would just all go away and she could live happily ever after with Kiro, but that might not happen anymore. Her dream of being with him vanished into thin air, along with her dreams of being on the Jedi Council and training a padawan of her own.
Kiro walked over to the wall next her bed and put his hands up to the window. She felt Echo and Xiang staring at her.
“Ash…I will find a cure…I can feel it in the Force. You’re not meant to die this way. The Force is guiding me.. You won’t die on my watch,” he said.
Ash instantly felt relieved. She was bleeding in multiple places, her skin was turning a purple-blue, and she looked like she was dead…but Kiro still loved her.
I love you; she mouthed the words to him.
I love you too, he mouthed back.
“I’m going to go find some type of cure,” he said. “I’m sorry, but I have to go.”
With that, Kiro left looking stronger than ever.. Ash believed in him. He would save her, just as Echo had years ago. She had believed in her and everything had turned out fine. She was doing the same with Kiro…completely trusting him because there was nothing else she could do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment