Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - It takes Love to Kill

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 49 - It takes Love to Kill

Chapter 49 - It takes Love to Kill
Over the next few hours she just got crazier and crazier as the pain kept coming. Echo had gone into a deep sleep so she wouldn’t have to deal with Ash’s fits of anger that accompanied her pain. It hurt her so much that she began tearing up her bed sheets and stomping on them. It felt good…but there was no use in doing it…it still made her feel better inside for some odd reason.
The medical droids had turned themselves off for the night, saying that there was nothing else they could do. It was dark except for one light in their room. Ash tried to relax and sleep but she just ended up tearing her pillow to shreds.
When she had torn everything else up, she just sat at her bed mumbling to herself. She really had no control over much of herself anymore. The fungus was completely taking over her. She tried to reach down deep into the Force, but it was already too late. She was too weak and couldn’t do much besides sit on her bed.
Echo was twisting and turning in her sleep. Ash imagined that it was the fungus taking over while her defenses where down. At this rate, they would probably be dead by morning.
When all hope was gone then she saw Kiro and Xiang come storming into the room. Ash just sat on her bed mumbling to herself. Kiro came up and blasted their window room into bit. He used the Force to catch the glass as it fell and threw it across the room. He walked closer to her, but Ash crawled back away from him like a scared child. The noise had awoken Echo from her sleep as well. She was shaking uncontrollably.
“It’s okay,” he said in a comforting voice. “I’ve got a plan if you’re willing to go along with it.”
“Wh-wh-what is it?” Ash stuttered.
“It’s very complicated, but you’ll just have to trust me,” he said as he extended a hand to her.
“The risks are high, and you may die…but either way there’s a chance of dying” he said.
Ash tried to concentrate on thinking about his plan, but she found it hard. She finally just stopped thinking, used all her strength to stand up in front of him and answered.
“D-d-do it on me fir-first. If I li-live, then do it on Ec-Echo too,” she stammered again. “Mo-mo-move Echo away from m-m-me. I don’t want her seeing th-th-this. To painful for h-h-her.”
Kiro motioned Xiang over to Echo. He went over and wrapped her in a blanket so he didn’t touch her then he moved her outside of the observation room for a moment.
“Ash, if this kills you…I’m so sorry,” Kiro said.
“Don’t b-b-be,” Ash replied, shaking.
Xiang came back out in to the room running.
“We need to hurry before someone notices what we’re doing. I left Echo in a closet so she wouldn’t go anywhere.”
Kiro nodded then looked back to Ash.
“Xiang’s here to make sure you stay alive. What I’m about to do may kill you, and he’s here to make sure it doesn’t kill you. But if you do die, blame him,” Kiro said smiling. Ash smiled slightly.
“Get on with it then!” she screamed, literally not being able to control the volume of her voice.
Kiro’s hand started to spark with orange electricity.
“You may feel some discomfort. Electric Judgment can get pretty painful,” he said.
“I don’t CARE! JUST DO IT!” Ash screamed. She was crying now. She didn’t care if she died this way; at least she died knowing someone was trying to save her.
Kiro’s hands pulsed with more energy and then he clamped his hands onto her shoulders and started to pour electricity into her system. She screamed so loud she thought her lungs would explode. She could feel the electricity running through her system, frying her body. But she also felt a reassurance from Xiang, something that was keeping her alive. He was so powerful that he was keeping her alive while Kiro fried the fungus growing inside of her. It was a brilliant plan, but Ash was in too much pain to congratulate them. First they needed to see if it worked.
She grabbed his arms and dropped to her knees. She screamed to stop, but Kiro didn’t. She knew he had to keep going, but she couldn’t resist saying stop.
She could feel her hair frying and her blood burning. She felt Echo through their twin bond screaming for her. She must be experiencing her pain, but Ash was screaming so loud that nobody heard Echo.
Ash twitched and squeezed Kiro’s arms so hard she thought he would scream, but he kept going. Ash was actually proud that he would be willing to try and save her like this. If it was the only way, she was glad he was willing to take the chance.
She felt Xiang trying even harder to keep her alive and conscious, but it didn’t last. Ash started to slip back into unconsciousness. When she finally blacked out Kiro stopped pouring electricity into her system. Through the Force she heard them talk.
“ASH!! Wake up!” Kiro said, almost crying. “She has no pulse.”
“Don’t worry, she’s alive,” Xiang said. “I can feel it. She’s just majorly out of it. It worked though…the fungus is out of her system. If she lives though the shock, we may have saved her.”
Ash felt extremely happy in her unconscious state. She felt a major burden relieved from her body, although she still felt a little something trying to fight back, but it wasn’t going to win. She could feel it. Whatever Kiro did saved her life. Now she would love him forever. He risked everything to save her and it payed off in the end. She admired that.
She finally just relaxed and let the Force do the rest.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 10, 2009, 4:24:05 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
AWESOMENESS!!!
super glad!