Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - Forbidden Love is never Sweet

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 50 - Forbidden Love is never Sweet

Chapter 50 - Forbidden Love is never Sweet
She awoke with a blinding light shining in her eyes Once her eyes adjusted she realized it was just a regular light in a small room She was strapped down by her arms and legs and was covered by a blanket.
It was a small room. It was only herself and her bed. She wondered what happened to Echo, it she had survived or not.. For a second, she couldn’t remember what happened to her. She just remembered feeling like a fried nerfstick.
Beside of her there where computer panels showing her heart rate and other functions. Everything looked almost normal, just a little lower than normal.
A medical droid came into the room and checked the panels.
“Good to see you fully functional again miss,” he said.
Ash tried to talk. Her mouth moved but nothing came out.
“You should rest,” the droid said. “There is someone that wants to see you.”
The droid left the room and Kiro came in. He stilled look sleep-deprived and anxious, but yet there was a happiness she felt in him that she hadn’t felt in a long time.
Kiro moved his hand up and Ash’s restraints opened. She tried to sit up but couldn’t really. Kiro walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. He smiled at her.
Ash smiled back at him.
“You have no idea how glad I am to see you alive,” Kiro said.
This time words actually came out of Ash’s mouth.
“You have no idea how glad I am to be alive,” Ash mumbled.
Kiro leaned forward and hugged her. Ash welcomed the hug and held onto him tight. Then a cold knot formed in her stomach. This wasn’t right. They couldn’t be this close. It wasn’t the way of the Jedi. She pushed away from Kiro slightly.
“Kiro…we can’t do this. It’s against everything that we’ve grown up believing.”
“These feelings are real Ash,” he said. “How am I supposed to just throw them aside?”
“I’m not asking you to throw them in the disintegrator, I’m just saying that right now may not be the best time,” Ash said.
Kiro didn’t reply. Ash looked him straight in the eyes.
“I’m not saying I don’t love you, I’m just saying that right now isn’t the best time. I’ve been promoted to a Jedi Knight, a new war just popped up in the galaxy, and to top it all off…I almost died.”
Kiro sighed…but then smiled.
“You’re right…you’re completely right. We have to wait. For now on, we can’t be so…connected..”
It tore Ash and Kiro up inside to say that out loud, but it had to be done.
“Well then, good-bye Ash Chi,” Kiro said and got off her bed. Before he could get far Ash used the Force to pull him back towards the bed.
“I’m not saying good-bye. We’re still going to be friends…close friends,” she said smiling. “Just not boyfriend and girlfriend.”
Kiro put his hand on her shoulder.
“Okay friend,” he said and smiled. “Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to go see if Echo’s feeling any better.”
“She’s alive?” Ash asked relived.
“Ya, my experiment saved both of you. Although you have been unconscious for the past 3 weeks, it did work. You are alive, aren’t you?” he asked jokingly.
“Get out of here!” she said jokingly and he smiled back to her and left the room.
Ash was alone now. She wasn’t for sure what to do. She checked her hands to see if the bleeding had stopped. They were still wrapped up so she untied them to reveal a hand that looked like one big scab. It was really nasty to look at so she wrapped her hand back up quickly. Then she tried to get out of bed. As soon as she moved she started to feel a little dizzy. She put her feet on the floor and held onto the bed to steady herself. She tested out her legs to see if they could stand the weight and she almost fell, catching herself on the bed. She tried it out again and this time she stayed.
She was in a white, loose medical jumpsuit and she felt like she was wearing the outfit of an insane person, but she didn’t really care. She wanted to see her sister.
It hurt to walk but she never did like just sitting on a bed making other people wait on her. She liked to do things herself. She walked slowly out the door and into the hallway. A few doors down Kiro was sitting on a chair outside of a room.. She walked up to him and sat down next to him.
He looked up to her, surprised.
“What are you doing out of bed?” he asked.
“I don’t like waiting. Is Echo in there?” she asked him pointing at the door.
“Ya but she’s talking with Xiang right now. They might be a few minutes. I think their going through the same thing we just did,” he said.
“Understandable,” Ash replied. “So, what are you plans for the future?”
“That’s a random question,” Kiro said smiling.
“Well I’d like to know since we’re not in each others near futures anymore.”
Kiro smiled.
“Well, I am a Jedi…I’ll probably be going on dangerous mission…rescuing damsels in distress and slaying dragons.”
Ash laughed.
“It’s going to be hard not to be around you all the time,” Ash said. “You make me smile.”
“I’m glad I don’t make you frown,” he replied.
Xiang walked out of Echo’s room slowly. He didn’t seem like he was in that good of a mood.
“What happened?” Ash asked.
“It’s not really any of your business,” Xiang said.
“Echo break up with ya?” Kiro asked.
“We were never dating, but she just told me basically that we never would be together unless the Jedi Order is destroyed, which will never happen. Those were her words.”
Kiro stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.
“I’m sorry man.”
“What about you two?” Xiang asked. “Are you still…” he let his sentence trail off.
“We’re just friends,” Ash said smiling. “And only friends.”
“That’s what Echo said.”
Ash noticed something. Kiro and Xiang were being nice to each other.
“What’s going on with you two?” she asked.
They both looked at her like she was crazy.
“What are you talking about?” Kiro asked.
“The niceness, the not arguing, no name calling…when did the Kiro and Xiang I knew go?” she asked.
“We kinda set aside our differences to save you two,” Xiang said.
“Ya…we’re friends now. Rivals no more.”
Ash just grinned as wide as her face. She hated it when people fought, but she loved it when people made up.
“I’m just called you aren’t going to kill each other every time your forced to stand next to each other.”
With that she stood up slowly and walked into Echo’s room and pulled the door shut behind her. Echo was sitting up on her bed with tears slowly falling down her face.
“What’s wrong?” Ash asked as she slowly walked up to her bed.
“Xiang…I think I just broke his heart,” she said.
“He’ll fix it…although he did say how you said some pretty harsh words,” Ash replied and hugged her sister.
“Good to see you alive and not crazy,” she said.
“You too sis,” Echo said. “It’s hard enough worrying about you all the time. I don’t think I could worry about Xiang all the time too.”
“Don’t worry…I won’t be getting into anymore trouble for a long time,” Ash said.
Echo laughed.
“I’ll believe that when I see it!”
Ash laughed too.
“Just shut up.”
Ash say and felt Echo try to smile, but it was no use. There was only one thing going through Echo’s mind…
I broke his heart.
Ash didn’t want to intrude on Echo’s thoughts, so she left the room to leave her in peace. But yet she couldn’t help herself. She tapped into their twin bond.
From thinking I had fallen in love to…breaking his heart? What kind of person am I? In my time of need, desperate need, he came to me with an open heart. He just saved my life, and I dropped him like a rock. I'm evil. Echo thought sadly. Ash walked back to room with a tear falling down her face for Echo. But there were also tears that fell for her own sake. She still loved Kiro, and it broke her heart to tell him that they couldn’t spend so much time together.
She went back to her own room and cried herself to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 10, 2009, 9:56:17 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29STUPID JEDI ORDER!!!!!!!!!!! *sob*