Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - Why a Padawan??

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 52 - Why a Padawan??

Chapter 52 - Why a Padawan??
2 days later she received a message from the Council. The Younglings were having a sparring session for some other Knights after mid-day meal. Maybe Ash would find someone that was perfect her…and maybe not.
Probably not.
Ash wasn’t the biggest fan of little kids. After mid-day meal she went down to the west gardens where the event was taking place. Around her were other Jedi Knights of many different species taking with each other. She knew a couple of the people but not many. Then she spotted someone she knew…Sakura. She ran over to her.
“What are you doing here? I know for a fact that the Council wouldn’t trust you with another life.”
Sakura stared at her. “Actually, your right. I just like to come and watch the younglings beat themselves up. It brings a smile to my face.”
Ash glared back at her.
“Do you know you have mental problems?” she asked.
“I’ve known that since the day I was born,” Sakura replied.
Then a group of younglings came into the room across from them. They were leaded by a couple other adults. One student immediately caught her attention. A young boy with sandy bold hair that was picking on a younger student. She imagined herself doing the same thing as a child.
“I hate kids,” Ash said.
“I’m with ya on that,” Sakura said. “Now Ssshhh…the fun is about to start!”
Sakura leaned back against a pillar and watched. Ash watched as two students were selected. Both of them put blind folds on. One was a female Cathar and the other was a female human. Ash watched as the two battled their hearts out, but nothing either of them really caught her attention.
After several different battles and not seeing anybody of interest, Ash went up to the instructor and took her aside for a moment. She wanted to see what that younger blonde boy could do, but because he was misbehaving, he hadn’t been aloud to go. Ash was gonna change that.
“Do you mind if you let the young blonde boy battle? I would really like to see what he can do.”
“With all due respect,” the woman began, “he is a wild child. I really don’t think you would want him as an apprentice. You would never be able to control him.”
“Well apparently you don’t know me,” Ash said. “Please, just let him fight.”
The woman nodded and went and got the boy and another kid to battle him. His opponent was a female Nautolan. She was short but she looked feisty.
Ash walked over to the sidelines by Sakura.
“Where’d you go?” she asked.
“You’ll see.”
As she sat up against a pillar she watched the boy and the Nautolan walk up into the middle of the arena. He was already bouncing in place, lightsaber held ready at his side in a reverse grip. The instructor blew a whistle and the match began.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 11, 2009, 2:43:28 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29ooh....i wanna see what happens!