Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - Signs of Victory

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 53 - Signs of Victory

Chapter 53 - Signs of Victory
The girl charged at the young boy. The boy simply continued bouncing and flipped over the girl as she charged at him. The girl spun around and tried to attack the boy as he fell back to earth, but when the boy landed he went straight into a barrel roll and the girl’s lightsaber went right over where he should’ve been. He turned around quick and deactivated his lightsaber. Ash heard Knights in the audience sigh as if what he did was a big mistake, but they were wrong and both Ash and the boy knew it.
The girl ran up to him and started to swing her lightsaber in every direction possible. The boy simply ducked under or out of the way of the swings. He was so fast the girl never had a chance.
He ducked around her attack and behind her. He kicked her in the back and used the Force to bring her lightsaber into his hand. Then he aimed it at her throat. Knowing that she was done, the girl raised her arms in defeat. The boy deactivated her lightsaber and through it back to her. There were cheers behind him in the youngling section, but most of the Knights were shaking their head in disapproval, but not Ash. The other Knights must have found his style a bit more on the aggressive side, but not Ash. She had found her apprentice. He reminded her of herself as a youngling.
He was walking out of the arena with his arms raised in a sign of victory. Ash smiled. She didn’t need to look any further for an apprentice.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 11, 2009, 2:45:12 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29yay!