Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 55 - The Answer to Forgetting

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 55 - The Answer to Forgetting

Chapter 55 - The Answer to Forgetting
That same day Ash asked for a conference with the Council so she could officially take Neon as her apprentice. She had told Neon to go back to his quarters while she got everything straightened out, but then she would comm him when it was time. The Council finally responded to her and told her to meet them in the Council chambers in 20 minutes. Ash rushed out of her room and commed Neon to meet her in the west gardens. It was the closest thing to both her and his room. She was the only person there when she got there, so when Neon came in she saw him immediately and walked up to him.
“Are you ready?” Ash asked as she ran up to him.
“Of course. I’m always ready!” the boy said. He was in clean Jedi robes and his hair was brushed away from his face.
“I would rethink that answer,” Ash replied smiling at him. “Now come on! Let’s get going. We don’t want o keep the Council waiting.”
The boy smiled and followed her. They walked slowly up to the Council chambers together, side-by-side.
“Now, I don’t want you to think of me as just your master. I’m a friend. Just, make sure you listen to me too.”
“I would never disobey Ash Chi,” the boy said.
Ash gleamed. This boy actually looked up to her. She had never felt this before. It made her feel good.
They reached the Council room doors and stopped.
“Do not speak unless you are spoken too,” Ash said. “We want to make a good impression.”
“Alright…I’ll try,” he replied and they walked silently into the Council Chambers.
There was about half the members there, some where holograms. They walked to the center of the room and waited until they were addressed.
“Something we can help you with?” Yoda asked smiling.
“Yes masters. I am here to officially make young Neon my Jedi apprentice. He has great skill and inventiveness. Although some may call him reckless, I believe he is…unique.”
“Agree the Council does,” Yoda said. “This boy, Neon…your apprentice he will be.”
“Ash smiled. She bowed and led Neon out of the room.
“That was quick,” Neon said.
“Yes…I thought it would be a little bit longer. No matter! It’s official! I have an apprentice and you’re a padawan.”
“Great!” the boy said. “Now when do we start kicking some bad guy butt?”
Ash laughed and ruffled his hair.
“Soon enough. But right now, I think we need to get to know each other better first.”
“I already know everything about you!” Neon said.
“That may be true, but I don’t know much about you. It’s important for a master and apprentice to form a bond. It helped my master and I several times.”
“I know! There was that time when-“the boy started to say, but Ash cut him off.
“You don’t have to go into a detailed explanation of my life. Just go back to your room and get some rest.”
“Yes master,” the boy said and ran back towards his room. There was only one thing running through Ash’s min as she watched the boy run back.
What have I gotten myself into?
But she also realized that this young boy may be the answer to forgetting Kiro…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:23:01 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Cute!!!
loved it!!!!...little kids can be a handful...