Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 56 - Love Hurts

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 56 - Love Hurts

Chapter 56 - Love Hurts
She got to sleep easily that night. Everything was good right now, except for Echo. Ash hadn’t seen her in days. But Ash also realized that Echo needed to work out her own problems. They weren’t 13 anymore. They didn’t need each other all the time.
She woke up early, exercised, freshened up and then went over to Neon’s quarters. It wasn’t a long walk to his room, so Ash took her time. She walked slowly through the East Gardens. It was beautiful outside. About 75 degrees with a slight breeze. The air smelled fresh. The flowers had just begun to bloom and it was a rainbow of colors surrounding her. It was nice to see some beauty for a change.. All she had seen lately was…terror and death.
She was walking through some bushes when she finally felt her sister’s presence again. It scared her. It almost felt alien, but she got used to it just as quick as it had come.
She hadn’t felt her sister in weeks. It surprised her that Echo decided to open up now. And what surprised her most was that Echo presence was coming from the gardens. She opened herself up more and she felt her other friend’s presences too. Hiro, Xiang…and Kiro.
She hadn’t faced him in weeks. Ever since she had told him that they had to break-up, she hadn’t seen him anywhere. She snuck a little further around the bushes so she could see if she could see her friends a little better. Hiro and Kiro were standing behind Xiang and Echo. Echo was cradled in Xiang’s arms.
What in blazes is going on!!?? Ash thought.
Just then Kiro looked over her way.
Oh fodder, she thought and quickly moved back behind the bush.
He saw me, I just know he did. What can I do? I’m not ready to face him. Maybe I should just try to walk back out of the gardens without being noticed.
Ash slowly walked her way back towards the entrance of the gardens, hoping not to be noticed. She walked out of the door like she had seen nothing. About 10 yards away from the door, someone yelled for her.
“ASH!!”
Ash recognized that voice anywhere. Kiro. She stopped in her tracks. She had to talk to him sometime; she just didn’t want not to be the time. She wished that she could wash away her feelings for him, but she couldn’t. She just wanted to go train with her padawan and forget about her troubles, but she knew that wouldn’t happen.
She just stood there until Kiro came up and grabbed her shoulder.
“Ash! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in weeks!”
“I’ve been a little busy,” Ash replied. “Now please, leave me alone.”
She hated to say those words. She knew that neither she nor Kiro wanted to hear them, but it was the truth. She didn’t want them to get caught in such an emotional state. She knew that they had decided to just be friends, but Ash still had major feelings for him. She wanted to be more than friends, although that couldn’t happen.
“Ash, both of us know that you don’t want me to leave,” Kiro said. It was almost like he had read her thoughts. It was possible that he did. But Ash held her stance.
“No. We can’t get caught. We’re friends, that’s it. Nothing else.”
“If we’re still friends, why won’t you even talk to me!?”
Kiro’s eyes narrowed and he started to breath heavier. Ash tried to stay calm. She knew he was getting upset.
“I was nothing but nice to you. I helped you in your time of need. I almost killed you to save you. I was willing to take that chance…for you. I would die for you Ash. I love you more than anything else in the entire universe. What could I have possible done wrong?” Kiro said getting defensive.
Ash paused and looked deep into his soft blue eyes. It stung her heart to look at him like that.
“You let me love you,” Ash said, turned around and walked away.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:27:51 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29ohhhhhhhhhh*sob!* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

-so how did i just now find out that i can cry at a computer screen??