Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - Something to get my mind of Kiro...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 57 - Something to get my mind of Kiro...

Chapter 57 - Something to get my mind of Kiro...
She almost ran to Neon’s room. She was holding back the tears as she ran. Before she got to Neon’s room she wiped the tears out of her eyes and knocked on the door.
“Come in!” he yelled.
Ash opened the door and walked in. As soon as she got within sight of Neon, who was sitting on his bed, his eyes widened.
“Have you been crying?” he asked.
Ash stiffened up her back and asked, “Why?”
“Well, for starters…yours eyes and red and shiny. That’s one hint that you’ve been crying. And the other is in the Force. Something isn’t right.”
Ash went over and sat by him on the bed.
“Then why don’t you come and help me get my mind off it. Let’s go practice.”
“You sure? It seems like you just went through something pretty dramatic.”
“Ya, I’m sure. Focusing on the Force always gets my mind off these types of things. Now get a lightsaber and let’s go,” she said. Neon jumped off his bed, grabbed his lightsaber and followed her out of the room.
“So, what happened?” Neon asked her.
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Come on. You said a master and apprentice need to have a strong bond. How can we have a strong bond if I doubt you?”
Ash looked at him.
“Good response, but really…it’s personal. Unless you want to listen to me cry for hours, I would suggest we move onto another subject,” Ash said trying to smile.
“Okay then…what’s my first lesson as a padawan?”
“The first one my master taught me,” Ash said. “I’m not going to go easy on you. If you don’t learn from something the easy way, then I’m going to make you learn it the hard way.”
“That doesn’t seem too fun,” Neon replied.
“Yes, but it’s very effective. If I hadn’t learned that from my master the first day I became his apprentice, I wouldn’t bee the Jedi I am now.”
“Whatever you say…you are the master I guess.”
Ash smiled and led them to the west gardens, opposite of were Ash had just come from. She was afraid if she even went near there again Kiro might be hanging around, and she didn’t want to run into him again.
They went into the gardens and the breeze hit their faces. It was relaxing.
“Okay, first lesson.”
Ash walked about 15 paces in front of him and left Neon behind. She turned around and faced him. She took her lightsaber off her belt and locked it in the off position.
“Make me ignite my lightsaber,” she said.
The boy’s mouth dropped a bit.
“Are you serious?” the boy said.
“I’m drop-dead serious.”
Ash felt the anxiety in him. He didn’t want to do this.
“Are you afraid I’ll hurt you?” Ash asked.
“Not exactly,” the boy replied.
“Are you afraid you’ll hurt me?” Ash asked.
“I’m afraid I might on accident,” he said.
“Don’t worry. I’m too good to get hurt on accident. There’s no possible way you could even lay a finger on me,” Ash said. The boy smiled and ignited his lightsaber.
“Get ready to turn on your blade,” he said.
“I will when I need to,” Ash said. “When you make me.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:31:05 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29whoooooo...im ready!