Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - Still never beaten...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 58 - Still never beaten...

Chapter 58 - Still never beaten...
At first he was hesitant to attack her. But he finally built up enough courage to attack her. He swung towards her head and Ash easily dodged it by slipping under his blade. She spun around and swept his legs and he fell flat to the ground. She jumped into a flip and landed about 4 meters away from him. When she landed he was looking at her.
“I told you I’m not going easy on you,” Ash said.
“I believe you,” Neon said and got back up to attack. The boy was so fast Ash barely saw him coming. She slipped to the side and dodged his attack. He kept attacking and Ash slipped past every one of them with ease. A danger sense went down her back and flipped turned herself into a back flip. When she landed she saw the boy with his arm outstretched and his lightsaber coming straight towards her. She back flipped out of the way and watched as the lightsaber went harmlessly past her. She landed and watched as the lightsaber came straight back to the boys hands.
“You’re very talented,” Ash said. She was very impressed.
“I know,” Neon replied. The lightsaber was back in his hand now and he was rushing at her. He kept swinging at her and Ash just kept stepping farther and farther back.
“Completely missing me by a whole meter isn’t going to make me ignite my blade,” Ash said.
Neon’s face reddened. He put on a burst of speed and attacked. He flipped to the side and swung as he flipped. Ash stepped out of the way and moved behind Neon where he landed.
“Keep up your guard,” Ash whispered and tripped him. He fell flat on his face again.
Neon just groaned.
“You okay?” Ash asked using the Force to pick him up off his face.
“I’ll be okay…as long as I never have to use my face again,” Neon said rubbing his face.
“Your first lesson…don’t be cocky. It could be your downfall. That’s the first lesson all Jedi should learn, but some don’t.. Remember that!”
“Yes master,” Neon groaned.
Ash patted him on the shoulder.
“But good job. Now go back to your room and relax. You’re going to have a big week ahead of you.”
“Yes master,” he said and walked back to his room. “And don’t worry, I won’t get cocky!”
Ash smiled. That’s what all Jedi say at first. She remembered what it was like to be a padawan and saying that. Now she got to see it from the master’s point of view…and she liked it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:33:19 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha...LOVE IT!