Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - Looking in the mirror...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 59 - Looking in the mirror...

Chapter 59 - Looking in the mirror...
Neon was the relaxer in her life right now. He completely wiped her mind free of all her friends, especially Kiro. To show him how much he meant to her she began making a lightsaber especially designed for him when she got back to her room. She looked the doors, turned on just the one lamp she needed to work, and she was in her own world. A couple times she faintly heard people knock on her doors, but she never answered. If they really needed to get in contact with her they could comm her. She just kept working as long as she could. She was so concentrated on the lightsaber parts in front of her that she didn’t think she would be able to get out of her chair. Finally she took a break. She hadn’t realized it but she was sweating from the heat of the lamp and her hair was a mess. She went into the fresher and splashed cold water on her face. She brought her head up and looked in the mirror.
She didn’t look like a Jedi Knight. She looked like a…regular person. All the stress on her body had torn her up on the outside as well. She realized then that if she wanted to be a good Jedi, she had to be happy. And breaking up with Kiro had not made her happy. Being happy cleared her mind and allowed her to make good decisions. When she was upset, all she could think about was what she was upset about.. She couldn’t just leave it behind her.
The Jedi forbid love, passion, and anything like that between 2 people. But Ash needed those things to be a good Jedi
With that, she dried her face, put on a new set of clothes and walked out of her room to find Kiro.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:35:30 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29cant wait!...