Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - Take Me Back

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 60 - Take Me Back

Chapter 60 - Take Me Back
It didn’t take long to find Kiro. He was sitting in the West Gardens…alone. Ash walked up to him silently.
“No…don’t come any closer,” Kiro said. “I don’t want to hear anything you have to say.”
Ash didn’t listen. She ran up behind him and hugged him as hard as she could. She didn’t exactly care if anyone saw her.
“Kiro…” Ash started to say, but then realized she didn’t know what to say. She wished she could tell him exactly how she felt, but he would probably never forgive her anyway.
Kiro wrapped his arms around hers.
“What do you want Ash?” he asked.
“I love you,” Ash blurted out.
Kiro released her arms.
“You’ve said that so many times and then dropped me like a hot nerfburger. How am I supposed to believe you?”
Ash paused for a second then continued. She released him from her arms and came around and sat beside him.
“I know I’ve been harsh. At the time I just wanted the best for me and you, and that was for us to become great Jedi rather than get kicked out of the Order. But then I realized, to be a good Jedi…I need you.”
“You’re already a great Jedi. Why do you need me?” Kiro said looking at the ground. Ash reached over and pulled his face around towards her.
“Because I can’t stand to be away from you. When I’m with you, my mind is clear and I can make good decisions. When I’m away from you…I can’t stand to do anything. My mind is still concentrated on you.”
“Ash…” Kiro began, but Ash’s communicator buzzed. It was from her apprentice.
“I’m sorry, I have to answer this,” Ash said.
“What is it Neon? I’m kinda in the middle of something.”
“MASTER!! Help!! I’m being chased by…..AGH!!”
“Neon? NEON?! Answer me!” Ash cried over her comlink. She stood up.
“Who’s neon?” Kiro asked, his face looked confused.
“He’s my padawan. NEON??!!” she cried again.
The comlink buzzed back to life and a much deeper voice came over the comlink.
“Your scruffy little apprentice will be okay, just come to his room and see what you find.”
With that the comlink clicked off.
“I have to go. I’m sorry Kiro,” Ash said and started to run to Neon’s room. Kiro stopped her.
“Ash!! WAIT!!” he yelled. When he caught up to her he grabbed her by the shoulder.
“I’m coming with you, even if you did just break my heart, I still care about you,” he said. Ash smiled and they both hurried to Neon’s room.
As they ran, Kiro kept asking her questions.
“Why didn’t you tell anyone that you had a padawan now?” he asked.
“That wasn’t exactly on my high priority list,” Ash said. “Except Sakura. She knew.”
“Okay, one more question,” he began. “Who is Aero?”
“A crazy insane person who use to be one of my best friends until he turned to the dark side. Now he’s been hunting me and my friends over the past couple years. Last time he attacked he was focused on Echo, but now he’s mad at me for some disarranged reason.”
“Oh…well that makes perfect sense,” Kiro said sarcastically.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:39:16 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29ha...i like Kiro...

not again!!!!!!