Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - The Reappearing Villian!

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 61 - The Reappearing Villian!

Chapter 61 - The Reappearing Villian!
They ran to Neon’s room and burst in. In the center of the room was a holographic image a young woman, tall, skinny, and held a double-bladed lightsaber in one hand. Ash remembered that woman anywhere…Kya. Aero’s dead apprentice. Ash instantly knew who had kidnapped Neon…Aero.
Ash’s comlink buzzed back to life.
“You do remember this young lady you’re looking at right?”
“Aero, stop it with the games! Give me my padawan back!”
“NO!!” Aero yelled. “You killed my apprentice, now I’m going to make you pay! Make you watch your poor padawan suffer.”
The comlink clicked off and then a image of Neon and Aero appeared on the holoboard. Aero looked much older already and evil. Even through the hologram Ash could she his eyes gleam a bright yellow. Aero was holding Neon by the neck. Neo was still awake though surprisingly.
“What do you want from me?!” Ash yelled at him.
“I want you to suffer!! I want you to feel the pain I felt!!”
“You brought that pain yourself! You were asking for it!!”
“No…I never said, ‘Please shot me with a dart gun! It looks so relaxing!’” Aero said with a serious face.
Ash just stared at him. Kiro was standing silently behind her. It was the first time Aero had noticed Kiro.
“Who’s this?” Aero asked.
“None of your business,” Ash replied.
“Don’t do anything he asks!” Neon mumbled.
“Neon, don’t,” Ash said. “Just be quite.”
“Enough chit chat,” Aero said. “I want a trade. Your pitiful apprentice for you.”
Ash felt Kiro’s heart drop along with hers. There was only one answer. Aero was too cunning She knew that if they came up with a plan, he would already have one laid out a trap for them.
“Okay,” she said sadly.
“Ash, don’t!” Kiro protested.
“No Kiro…it’s the only way. You don’t know Aero the way I do.”
“Smart answer,” Aero said. “I’ll send you the coordinates sometime in the next few days. Come alone. Can’t wait to see you again.”
The comlink clicked off and Ash was left alone with Kiro. Ash started to cry.
“Ash? Come on, don’t cry. If we’re going to rescue Neon you can’t be sobbing the entire time.”
Ash stiffened up and wiped the tears from her eyes.
“Good idea,” she said.
She was a Jedi. She could not form emotional attachments that made her like this. Although some people could say the same about her attachment to Kiro, but they both realized the consequences.
“How is this happening? I’ve only had a padawan for a day and now he’s gone. I’m a terrible master.”
Ash put her head in her lap.
“Now don’t look at it this way. It wasn’t your fault. This Aero is apparently extremely evil. He doesn’t care about anyone than himself.”
This made Ash smile.
“Your right about that,” she said.
“Come on,” Kiro said grabbing her by the arm and pulling her off the bed. “Let’s go tell everyone so we can get a plan figured out.”
Ash smiled and followed him out the door.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:42:35 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29oh no!!!

Ya'll better get a plan!!!! ya hear?