Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - Evil Schemes don't mix with Me

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 62 - Evil Schemes don't mix with Me

Chapter 62 - Evil Schemes don't mix with Me
2 days later she received a message from Aero, a message that took her hours to decrypt. Once she was finally able to read it, she got the coordinates and went to go get Kiro. They had gone over every possible way to get around Aero, but Ash knew enough about him that they finally just decided on a single plan. They had a simple plan, and if Aero did anything besides what he told him they would do, then they would give into him and try to get out from the inside. At least Ash would have Kiro and Neon on the outside fighting to get them back…she hoped.
Their simple plan was for Ash to go up to him alone and unarmed. While she was negotiating with Aero, she would use the Force to keep him distracted as Kiro snuck up behind him and caught him off guard. Hopefully the plan would work, but most likely not. Otherwise they couldn’t think of anything else. Ash’s padawan was at risk, and they may just have to do as he said.
Another thing was that nobody had seen Echo or Xiang in days. Ash hoped that Aero hadn’t involved them in his evil scheme too.
Ash knocked on Kiro’s door and he came right out. They had everything planned out already. They had to leave right away and get there as early as possible for a better chance of sneaking up on Aero.
“Are you ready?” Ash asked as they walked to the hangar bay.
“I know I am, the question is are you?” Kiro asked. Ash didn’t respond. She didn’t really know the answer herself, but she hoped she was ready for anything Aero threw at them.
They made their way to their X-Wings and exited the atmosphere.
“Where are we going?” Kiro asked.
“I’ll send you the coordinates. It’s some unknown region in the Outer Rim.” Ash sent him the coordinates and set her computer.
“You ready for action?” Ash asked.
“Always,” Kiro replied.
Ash pulled back on the throttle and they went into hyperspace.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:44:45 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29oh,boy...