Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 63 - Double-Crossin Nerf-Herder

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 63 - Double-Crossin Nerf-Herder

Chapter 63 - Double-Crossin Nerf-Herder
They came out of hyperspace a short distant from a planet. It was small and there was tons of ship debris in the atmosphere.
“Watch that debris,” Ash said over the comm unit.
“Already on it,” Kiro said dodging a broken up starfighter.
“Nice move,” Ash said.
Ash twist out of the way of a ship wing and slipped under an asteroid chunk.
“Nice flying yourself,” Kiro said.
Ash blushed.
“Quit embarrassing me and focus on the mission!” Ash said.
They descended towards the planet. As they got closer Ash let herself open to the Force and let it guide her towards her padawan. She gave her hand over to the Force and let it pilot the ship for her.
She landed in an abandoned village. The houses were falling apart and crippling. It left a sad image. As soon as she felt Aero’s presence she covered Kiro with the Force. It took concentration, but she could do it. Just one of the many talents she had been working on in the past couple years.
She popped the cockpit and jumped out. Kiro had landed behind a couple other broken down buildings. She left her lightsaber in the ship and went outside.
“I’M HERE!! Come out you coward!!” Ash yelled. She knew that would get him mad.
“Come on you nerf herder!! Don’t you need to get back to the fields?” she yelled again.
“I would choose your words more carefully if I were you,” a voice sad behind her. It startled her and she spun around. It was Aero.
“I thought they eradicated scum like you from the universe?” Ash said and smiled.
“They missed a few,” Aero said simply. “And I told you to come alone..”
“What are you talking about? The only people right here are you and me,” Ash said, which was technically true.. Kiro wasn’t in the vicinity of them.
“We both know that’s not true. I know for a fact you brought your little friend with you,” Aero said.
“What are you talkin-“ Ash said but then felt Kiro’s shock in the Force.
“You know what I’m talking about.”
As he said that 2 men came walking up behind him holding a limp Kiro over their shoulders. Apparently her talent was as strong as she thought.
“Kiro!” Ash cried. Ash wanted to launch herself at Aero right then, but then she saw the lightsaber hilt pointed at Kiro’s head. Also surprisingly, she felt Echo. In her head she was crying for help. Something wasn’t right here. She tried to sense Neon but couldn’t find him. He was probably passed out. It was harder for her to sense people when they were asleep.
“What do you want from me?!” Ash yelled.
“I’ve already explained that! Don’t make me repeat myself.”
2 people came up behind Ash and grabbed her by the arms. She tried to shake them away but when she did the people holding Kiro pushed the lightsaber hilt harder on his head. Ash relaxed and gave into Aero.
“You win,” Ash said. ‘I’m yours. Now let Kiro and Neon go!”
“I’m afraid I can’t do that. You see, there are no ships for him to fly anywhere in.”
“What are you talking about?” Ash asked.
Aero took out a small device from his shirt pocket and pushed a button. Behind him, where their ships where, a huge explosion went of, catching their ships in the middle of it.
“YOU DOUBLE-CROSSING KRIFFIN NERF-HERDER!!” Ash yelled.
“Now you need to learn to watch your language,” Aero said.. “It might get you in trouble.”
Once he said that one of the men holding her arms jabbed a 3 inch long needle into her arm. She screamed and blacked out.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:48:54 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29NOT COOL!>:-(