Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - My plan worked...sort of...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 67 - My plan worked...sort of...

Chapter 67 - My plan worked...sort of...
Juro walked Ash back to her cell slowly. He was talking the entire time..
“That was amazing,” he said. “You could be a very powerful sith…more powerful than Aero.”
“Just shut up…please!” Ash said, wiping a tear from her eye. She couldn’t believe what Kiro had just said to her.
“Okay okay…just trying to make small talk!”
He was quiet all the way back to her cell. This time her didn’t throw he in, instead he opened the door and let her walk in herself. But she almost didn’t want to walk in. The screens in her room were still active. The one Echo was supposed to be in showed nothing now. Xiang was mumbling to himself and crying uncontrollably. Kiro was crying to, but Ash knew it was for a different reason. She knew he was crying for Echo, but he was also crying for her. He thought that she had turned to the dark side, especially after she had told him to shut up. After Juro closed the door as ran up to the wall Kiro was on and touched the wall where his head was.
“Oh Kiro…I wish I could tell you. I’m so sorry for putting you through this,” she said as if she were talking to him. She slumped down on the wall and tried to get some sleep, but then Xiang started up on something.
“I know you’re watching Ash!! I will have my revenge!! You deserve it…you deserve every piece of lightsaber blade I’m gonna give to ya!!” he yelled.
Ash tried to plug up her ears, but it couldn’t stop his wining. She really hoped Echo would find a way in soon, she couldn’t stand Xiang screaming at her like this. She finally just put herself into a Force induced sleep. It was quiet finally, and she just slept and slept. She didn’t care if Aero wanted her to do something. She needed quiet, and she care how long she slept. The longer the better, that way she wouldn’t have to do Aero’s bidding. The only thing that finally woke her up was a surge in the Force…coming from her sister. She was alive and ready to move.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:19:24 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29ohhhhhhh goodness...this better turn around!