Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 68 - A Taste of the Dark Side

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 68 - A Taste of the Dark Side

Chapter 68 - A Taste of the Dark Side
Ash woke up and started pacing around her room. She had to get out of here, somehow and help her sister. But she realized that to do that, she would really have to give into her hate. She could easily burst her cell into bits, but that would mean taping into her hatred.
She finally decided that she didn’t care. She had to get out of here anyway possible. She stood in front of her door and opened her hands toward it. She concentrated as hard as she possibly could on that door, letting her hate and anger just make her more powerful. When she finally let the energy go, the door just disintegrated and she walked out.
She felt powerful, strong. She could do anything she wanted. Two people came down the hallway toward her. She didn’t even move a figure, she just looked at them and they went flying back down the hallway and crashing through the wall at the end.
This feels really good, Ash thought.
Ash kept walking. She didn’t run. Walking made her feel more powerful for some reason. She used the Force to search out Aero and she followed his presence. Countless other people tried, and failed, to stop her. She finally reached an arched door and used the Force to blow it open. At the end of the room, there sat Aero behind a desk.
“I was wondering how long it would take you too escape,” he said. “If I may say, I’ve been waiting for hours.”
Ash growled and used the Force to unclip his lightsaber off his belt and bring it to her hands. She bounded across the room towards him and held the lightsaber right at his neck.
“You will release me and my friends…unharmed,” Ash demanded, putting the Force behind her words.
“Or else,” she added.
Aero laughed. “You don’t expect me to believe that I would actually just let you go like that, do you?”
That made Ash angry. She took his lightsaber and sizzled his neck with it. He groaned but held his posture.
“As I said…or else. Or do you not believe me? I’m pretty angry right now and I mean what I say.”
Aero glared at her. “I believe you all right. Your one of the most powerful people I have ever met. There is no doubt in my mind that you couldn’t kill me just by looking at me. But this isn’t the time for me to die.”
“I think it is,” Ash said.
“You trust the Force, don’t you?” Aero asked. “What is it telling you to do?”
For once, Aero said something smart, and Ash couldn’t find an answer. The Force wasn’t telling her anything. She was relying on her emotions right now, and it could very well get her in a lot of trouble.
Ash relaxed her lightsaber arm, so it was more pointed at his heart rather than his neck anymore.
“It’s not telling me anything,” she admitted.
“That’s because you’re letting your emotions guide you too much,” Aero said. “Relax and let the Force guide your instincts, not your emotions.”
Aero was saying all these smart things and Ash wanted to believe him, but she knew he couldn’t be trusted.
“Trust me,” he said.
That was ironic, Ash thought.
Just then, Ash heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw her sister, Xiang, and Kiro standing in the doorway. Neon was standing behind Echo. He looked terrible. Echo had a red lightsaber in her hand, possibly the one Aero had wanted Ash to kill her with.
This was all the distraction Aero needed. He got out of his chair, brought his lightsaber back to his hand, and maneuvered himself behind Ash with his lightsaber held by her neck.
“MASTER!!” Neon yelled and started to run forward, but Echo grabbed him by the shoulder to stop him.
“GO!!” Ash yelled. Aero pulled the lightsaber closer to her neck.
“We’re not leaving without you!!” Echo yelled. “There isn’t a chance in the world.”
“If you leave Ash now, I will allow you to leave unharmed!” Aero yelled. “But Ash stays!”
Ash saw her friends getting upset.
“JUST GO!! Leave me!! My survival isn’t more important than your lives!”
Ash saw a tear come to her sisters eyes, and to Kiro’s as well. Xiang still wasn’t that happy, but he didn’t look glad that Ash was still prisoner. Neon was holding strong, as he hadn’t known Ash for as long as the others.
“I will come back for you…I promise,” Kiro yelled..
“Don’t!” Ash yelled back. “My fate is sealed! Yours aren’t, now go before I force you out!”
I love you sister, Echo said through their bond.
You too, Ash answered back.
Ash could see tears coming done Kiro and Echo’s eyes. Echo turned around slowly and so did Xiang and they walked out the door. Kiro stay for a moment longer.
“I love you,” he said.
“I know,” Ash replied, mimicking something he had told her once. She even threw in the lop-sided smile.
With that, he followed the others and her friends were gone. Out of her life for the time being. The hate inside her boiled. She was afraid she might burst.
“Are you happy? You’ve destroyed my life.”
“Actually yes…I’m very happy right now,” Aero replied.
“What’s to stop me from escaping here right now?” Ash said, taunting him.
“Leverage,” he answered. “I had microscopic machines implanted in all of your friends. With a click of a button I can make them all die a slow death. And I can’t stop these machines. They were designed for only on thing…death.”
Ash couldn’t believe she was saying this again, but she couldn’t take the chance of him pushing that button.
“I will do whatever you ask.”
“Good, because you were suppose to kill your sister. I have no idea how she survived, but you will pay for that. You’re no longer in control. What ever I say…you do.”

Aero had his guards come in and take her away. Aero followed behind them. Ash struggled the entire way, but she knew better than to try anything risky because Aero was holding a lightsaber to her back the entire time.
They took her down a narrow dark hallway and into a bright white open room. There were many people in it, most dressed in white robes and coverings over their mouths.
“Right on schedule,” A man came up and said to them. He came up to Ash and grabbed her chin and moved it back and forth as if he was inspecting her.
“Yes, yes…very nice specimen,” he said.
“Get your nasty hands off me you kriffin nerf-herder!” Ash said through clenched teeth. The man just laughed.
“Feisty, aren’t you?” he said and laughed. He motioned for the guards holding her to bring her over to the table.
“Get her prepped for surgery, we must do this quick!”
Ash did a double take.
“WHAT? SURGERY? What in the name of the Force are you cutting me open for?” she yelled.
“I told you that I would be in control from now on,” Aero said. “I’ll explain more after the surgeon is done, that’s if you even survive.”
Ash started to sweat. She had no idea what they were planning to do.
The guards walked her over to the medical cot and strapped her down. Aero always had the lightsaber to her back until she was strapped down. Then she had it to her head.
The surgeon started to bring a mask over to her but Aero stopped him.
“She’s a Jedi. It’s going to take more than that to knock her out.”
“No…please don’t!” Ash said. She had an idea of what he was going to do.
“What ever you want,” the surgeon said.
Aero smiled. He lifted up his arm and slammed it down on Ash’s head. Darkness swarmed around her like a flock of mynocks. The mynocks won, and her mind turned to darkness.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:26:21 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29aw, CRAP!