Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - Oh No you didn't!!??...

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 69 - Oh No you didn't!!??...

Chapter 69 - Oh No you didn't!!??...
She awoke back in her snow white cell. She had a major headache. She lifted her hand up to touch it and found that it was rapped in a bandage; also…her head had been shaved.
“AAHHH!!” she screamed. She may not have been a girly-girl, but she did like her hair. Aero would pay for that.
A hologram popped up in the middle of the room and Aero shown. Ash yelled at him.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??!!” she yelled.
“Oh…your hair,” Aero said giggling. “We had to shave it for the surgery.”
“WHAT in BLAZES are you talking about?!”
“I implanted a neuron-transmitter into your brain. I’m now able to control your every move, even what you say, but just a few clicks of a button.”
“You…” Ash mumbled and stood up and started to run at the hologram again. Aero held out a hand.
‘STOP!” he said.
Surprisingly, Ash stopped. She couldn’t move.
“You see what I mean now?” Aero said smilingly.
“You stupid piece off-“Ash was cut off. Arrow made a pinching move with his fingertips and Ash’s mouth closed.
“It’s amazing what you can do with your brain these days,” he said.
“Why must you torture me?!” Ash yelled with a tear in her eye.
“I’ve told you this a million times,” Aero said. “Revenge. That’s all I ask for.”
“How is this helping you get your revenge? By cutting off my hair? You’re an idiot!”
“I would normally be mad at that, but I’m in a good mood today. Today is the day that Master Windu dies.”
Ash frowned.
“What are you talking about?” she said.
“You see, I control you, and with you, I can have my revenge on the person that kicked me out of the order.”
“You’re not talkin about…”
“Yes Ash. You’re going to kill Mace Windu.”
Ash’s heart dropped. She was going be the one that got killed, not Windu.
“Have you lost your mind? I can’t defeat Mace Windu! He’s 20 times better than me!”
“That’s just what he says, but your better then him Ash, and with me guiding you, you’ll be unstoppable.”
“You mean I’ll be even clumsier,” Ash said.
“Would you stop it with that?” Aero yelled.
“Hey, you’re the one that can control what I say,” Ash said and smiled back as cocky as she could and raised her eyebrows.
Aero glared at her.
“You’ll be prepped for your mission in less than a half an hour. Juro will be there any minute to escort you. And remember, if you don’t do what I say…you friends will die.”
With that, Aero clicked off the holocomm and Ash was left alone for a few minutes.
This is insane! She thought. I won’t have any choice in the matter. Aero is sending me on a suicide mission that he controls. I’m gonna die. I have to find a way to escape his grip. There has to be a way around this mind control thing.
Juro opened the door and guided her out the door, of course while holding her arm. He took her down twist and turns and finally opened a door into a hangar bay. Aero was standing in the center next to a starfighter. On the wing of the starfighter was a bag. Juro walked her up to Aero and then left.
“Are you ready?” Aero asked.
“It appears I have no choice.”
“That’s right, my apprentice,” he said. He pointed towards the bag on the wing. “In the bag you’ll find combat gear, a lightsaber, and even a wig because I’m nice like that.”
Ash gave him a fake smile.
“Thanks,” she smirked. She took the bag and acted confused. “Is there a place I can change?”
“Just change behind the ship. There’s no one else in here,” he said.
“Right,” Ash said sarcastically.
She took the bag and walked around the ship. The wig was made out of real black hair (probably her own) and was cut a lot shorter than she normally had it, but it would have to do.
He new clothes were mostly armor, covered in a lot of metal especially around the chest, knees, and shoulders. But the rest was made of spandex and very stretching. Surprisingly, it was very comfy. She walked around the ship and put a hand on her hip.
“How do I look?” Ash asked.
“Great,” Aero said and ushered her into the starfighter. “Now…your mission awaits you. You need to get going. I don’t like waiting.”
“I don’t either,” Ash said and climbed into the ship. “How do I find Windu?”
“We’ve been monitoring him for a few days. When you come out of hyperspace we’ll tell you were he is.”
“Great,” Ash said sarcastically again and started the ship up.
“May the Force be with you,” Aero said.
“Yeah, yeah,” Ash said and lifted off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:31:09 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29i dont have any smart comment...sry:)

GREAT story!