Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 70 - Forced to Fight

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 70 - Forced to Fight

Chapter 70 - Forced to Fight
During the entire Hyperspace jump she was thinking of a way to escape Aero’s grasp. She had already seen that he could really control her, but apparently he still couldn’t read her thoughts, so she would still be able to connect to her sister. As soon as she exited hyperspace she had to get in contact with her sister and explain what was going on.

She pulled the throttle back and came out of hyperspace near Coruscant. The planet was pretty much one big city of glowing lights.
As soon as she exited, Aero’s voice came over the comm.
“We’re monitoring Aero right now. He is alone in the Council Chambers. Should be easy enough.”
“Of course,” Ash said sarcastically back and shut off the communit. Then she focused on getting in contact with her sister.
Echo?
ASH! Came the reply. Where are you? What in blazes is going on?
I don’t have much time to explain. Aero is controlling my every move. He’s implanted a neuron transmitter inside my brain. He’s also had microkillers implanted in all of you. He can kill you guys at any moment. I need you to get those things out of your system and fast.
What kind of trouble are you in? And what do you mean he can control you? She asked.
He’s sending me here to kill Master Windu and I won’t be able to stop attacking him. I need you to make sure you guys are safe first before you doin anything else.
Ash, this isn’t good.
You don’t think I know that? That’s why I have to find a way to escape his grip, Ash thought. His worst mistake was sending me here. And also, I need to get this neuron transmitter out of my head, so once you’ve got those micro things out of your system, I need you to tell me so you can knock me out.
WHAT?? Echo replied. WHY?
That’s the only way you can get this thing out of my head!! When I signal you have to come in and take me out. Send a message to Mace telling him what’s going on. I don’t want him to actually kill me. That would not go good with my plan.
Ash could feel Echo smile.
I’m on it sis. Don’t worry, we’ll get through this. We always do.
Thanks sis, and remember to tell Windu to act like he has no idea what is going on. Aero will be watching. Ash said and retracted her presence from her sister.
She started her decent towards the Jedi Temple and prepared herself for the most terrifying thing in her life.

Aero had said that Mace was in the Council Chamber by himself. All Ash had to do was hover her ship above the tower and jump through the windows. Hopefully she would catch Mace off guard, at least for Aero’s sake.
She saw the Temple and speeded up. As she hovered over the tower, she popped the cockpit and grabbed a lightsaber. Then she stood on the wing and jumped off, using the Force to guide her into the window. She crashed through and window and barrel rolled to her feet. As she stood up she ignited her lightsaber. Mace stood looking at her.
“Ash! What are you doing?!” he said.
Ash felt Aero take over her mouth.
“I’m doing what I must. Revenge for years ago.”
“Ash, that isn’t like you,” Mace said, clipping his lightsaber off his belt. “If you don’t back down, I will defend myself.”
Ash took over herself for a moment.
“This isn’t like me!” She yelled. “I’m being controlled by-“Aero cut her off. A major headache formed inside her head and she clinched her teeth. She wanted it to look like she was really trying to fight back.
“Prepare to die,” came Aero’s words. For one last second before Aero used her to attack, Ash screamed, “HELP ME!”
Then she screamed and jumped in the air, lightsaber spinning as she aimed towards Windu. He ignited his lightsaber and blocked her first couple blows. She slipped under his attack and tried to trip him, but he jumped back out of the way. Ash could feel Aero inside her head controlling her moves. She jumped back and they both met each others blades with a flash of colors. Ash didn’t hold it long and spun around to attack from the side, but Mace blocked again. He was fast.
Then Ash felt Aero completely take over her mind and body. She jumped back into the air. She felt her hand start too sizzled with power and when she looked at it was sparkling with blue energy.
No way…she thought as lightning shot out of her hand and towards Windu. He blocked with his lightsaber. How is that even possible?
Ash landed and charged at Windu. She swung and he jumped back, only missing him by a couple inches. She swung again, this time towards his head and he ducked and slipped behind her. He kicked her on the back and she fell down.
Aero wouldn’t be happy about that. She flipped around and found Mace pointing a purple lightsaber at her.
“It’s over Ash,” he said.
“It’s never over,” came Aero’s words. Ash pulled up her blade and knocked Windu’s away from her face. She flipped backwards and stood in front of Windu with lightsaber held behind her back. She ran towards him and slashed at him from all sides. He easily dodged them all and then he started to attack. Ash could barely dodge his attacks, but she managed. Their blades hit over and over and Ash began to think that Echo was having problems locating the microkillers inside them. If she couldn’t find them this fight could last for hours.
Ash was hoping she found them soon. Fighting a Jedi Council member was very tiring, especially when you’re being controlled by someone else.
Ash felt herself duck down to miss one of Mace’s blows. She spun into a turn and kicked Mace in the stomach as she came up. That was all Aero controlling her. She would have never done that to a council member.
It barely affected him. He may have moved back on foot, but that was it. He still held strong against Ash’s attacks.
Finally, Echo came into Ash’s head.
We’re all clear! She said.
Good! Now come up to the Council Chambers. You need to knock me out! Force me into a wall or something hard so I get knocked out. It’s the only way to stop Aero from controlling me.
Echo didn’t respond for a second, but she finally said, Okay. I’ll be that in half a minute.
Ash smiled. She was finally going to be free of Aero’s grasp.
She dodged a blow from Windu and jumped back into a flip, struggling to not attack like Aero was trying to get her to do.
It didn’t work.
She clipped the lightsaber to her belt and slammed her hands onto the ground, using shatterpoint to make creases in the flooring. It threw Mace off balance and he stumbled back. That was completely Aero controlling her. Ash didn’t have any idea she could even do that.
Finally, she felt her sister’s presence behind her and heard the door hiss open.
Get it over with! Ash yelled.
Echo ran into the room and Ash felt her sister get a Force-grip on her. Her feet lifted off the grounded and she went flying into the wall. She was pretty sure she heard her back snap. Her head banged against the wall and she was starting to see stars. There was no doubt that she would black out.
She fell to the ground and the blackness washed over her. Echo ran over to her and held her in her arms.
“She’s barely breathing!” Ash faintly heard Echo yell.
“Let’s get her too the Med Center quickly,” Mace said.
Ash felt Echo pick her up, and then the darkness fell completely over her once again. Although this time she was happy. She could feel Aero fighting for her to stay awake, but he was losing…badly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:41:08 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha...we can still outsmart ya...U BIG DUMB NERF HERDER!!