Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 72 - Sitting Back for a Change

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 72 - Sitting Back for a Change

Chapter 72 - Sitting Back for a Change
Ash couldn’t sleep. Kiro was the only thing on her mind. Her back wound didn’t hurt anymore and all she wanted to do was be with her friends.
She got out of her bed and put on some fresh clothes that Echo had conveniently placed in the room for her. Then she snuck out of the Med Canter as quite and quickly as she could. Echo had said they would be in the Room of a Thousand fountains, so Ash quickly made her way there, stopping at her room on the way there to pick up an extra lightsaber. She didn’t really intend on using it, but just in case.
Ash was glad they had decided to go there. The Room of a Thousands Fountains was a beautiful place held at the base of the Temple. It was a very calm and peaceful place, extremely suitable for Jedi who needed to heal.
Ash walked in and quickly found her friends. To her surprise, Neon was holding his own in the fight.
Xiang stood behind them all with arms outstretched. Around him the plants seemed to come alive, and there was fog everywhere. The plants also seemed to be attacking Neon. He neatly sliced through 2 plants with his lightsaber and ducked an incoming attack from Echo’s spinning bright yellow lightsaber.
Ash was impressed, although it was only a matter of time before Neon failed. She couldn’t be to overconfident in him…that might lead to his death.
She didn’t see Kiro anywhere, but then looked around and say him watching the fight from the sidelines. Ash walked over and sat by him. He looked at her with wide eyes.
“I told you to get some rest,” he said. “This doesn’t look like rest to me.”
“I can’t rest, not when I have a padawan and a wonderful guy who loves me.”
She grabbed his hand and held tight.
“You have a very powerful padawan,” Kiro said. “I would’ve never expected this from him. He’s reminding me more of you everyday…fearless and inventive.”
“I did pick him for those reasons, but also something else. Something tells me that he’s going to play a big part in my future.”
“He’s going to play a big part in both of our futures…I can feel it,” Kiro said slowly.
Ash looked at him and smiled.
“Now you’re just making fun of me aren’t you?” she asked.
“Oh no…I would never tease a powerful Jedi Knight like yourself,” he said and gave her his lop-sided smile. Ash elbowed him in the arm.
“Hey!” he said giggling. “What was that for?”
“Nothing,” Ash said and turned her attention back to the duel. Neon was completely surrounded by flora now. With one swift spin though, he took out most of plants around him, but it also left room for Echo’s attack that he didn’t notice. Echo flipped in the air and landed on the boy, making sure not to put too much weight on him. Kiro started to go over to help him, but Ash stopped him.
“Aren’t you going to help him?” he asked.
“No, he needs to learn. This is the best way…its how I learned.”
“Well if that’s how you were taught, then I’m okay with it.”
Echo got off the boy and helped him up. He was holding his stomach with one arm and his lightsaber in the other. Xiang released his control over the plants and walked over to pat Neon on the back. They walked over to where Ash and Kiro where standing.
“You’ve got a pretty good padawan,” Xiang said. “He takes direction pretty well…unlike you.”
“Ha ha, very funny,” Ash said sarcastically. Ash looked to Neon.
“Very impressive Neon. Remind me not to get on your bad side,” Ash said.
“Thanks Master,” he said out of breath. “It’s nice to have a challenge. I mean, being captured by Aero was a pretty big challenge, but not the type of one I enjoyed.”
“I think we can all agree on that,” Ash said. Everyone laughed. It felt like they were one big family, all looking out for each other and willing to do anything for each other. Ash felt at home again…and most importantly, she felt loved.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:52:53 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!