Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 73 - Love against Love

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 73 - Love against Love

Chapter 73 - Love against Love
Ash still felt a little queasy and decided to just watch her friends in their sparring sessions. Everybody seemed pretty evenly matched between Echo, Kiro, and Xiang. Each had a special ability that made them equal. Xiang could control plants no problem. Kiro could shock the plant to pieces without flinching, and Echo could blow things to smithereens just by pointing at them. They made a great team, but Ash wished she could be out there with them. Her body had gone through a lot of stress in the past few months, and she was completely worn out.
After an hour, everyone was worn out and left except for Echo. She came over and sat by Ash.
“How are you feeling?” she asked in a sympathetic voice.
Ash just looked at her and smiled.
“I’m just absolutely wonderful! Guess what happened to me today?” Ash asked.
Echo gave her a cocky smile.
“Kiro kissed you. YAY for you! You broke the Jedi Code again!”
“I know it was so romantic and so cute and…HEY! You really need to stop reading my thoughts!” Ash said. She was a little slow sometimes you. “Besides, you love Xiang!”
“I wasn’t reading your thoughts! I was being nice and giving you privacy. Your padawan was the one that pointed it out!” Echo said.
“That was very nice of you,” Ash said, not noticing what Echo had said last. Then it caught up with her. “Wait…twin sister say WHAT?”
“I told him that you could explain it,” Echo replied with a smug look on her face.
Ash stuttered. “BLASTER BOLTZ!” she spit out.
“You were never the brightest were you?” Echo said giggling.
That made Ash a little upset. She may take a little bit to catch up on things, but she was smart.
“I’m not the one that fell for Aero’s trap!” she blurted out. As soon as the words left her mouth, she knew she shouldn’t have said it.
“No…No, Nya’s death was NOT my fault! Right?...RIGHT?” Echo said a little unsurely.
“Of course not!” Ash replied. “I never should have brought that up! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were still so upset about it after what’s happened lately.”
Echo glared at her. She thought she might die right there.
“You think I just FORGOT the person who saved my LIFE?! Would you forget about Kiro if he died?!” Echo yelled at her. The Room of a thousand fountains where no longer a peaceful place.
A tear formed in Ash’s eye, but she tried to hold it back.
“I’m sorry,” she said slowly. “Your right…I would never forgive myself if Kiro died.”
Echo rolled her eyes at her.
“Sometimes…I think you like him more than me,” Echo said with all seriousness.
“WHAT? NO! It’s just…it’s not like that and you know it!” Ash said, trying to defend herself.
Echo glared at her.
“Oh…I understand you. I understand you perfectly. You care for him more; he’s more special because he is your "true love", your knight in shining armor coming to save you from the evil sith lords!" Echo said. Echo stood up and started to walk out of the room. The Force tasted so nasty to Ash right now that she wished she didn’t have the ability to control it. It tasted of Echo’s hatred and suffering.
Echo turned around slowly with a tear in her eyes.
“I never knew you could stoop so low."
With that, she turned and walked away without a word.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 6:57:05 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29aw, man!