Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 74 - Love for Love

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 74 - Love for Love

Chapter 74 - Love for Love
Ash actually started to ball. Ever since Kiro and Xiang came into their lives they had always been fighting. They would always make up, but Ash couldn’t stand the constant drama. It drove her insane. She literally ran back to her room and cried for as long as she could until someone knocked on her door.
“Who is it?” Ash said wiping countless tears from her eyes.
“It’s Kiro.”
“I just want to be alone right now, okay?” Ash said.
Kiro opened her door anyway.
“You don’t sound okay,” he said sympathetically and sitting down next to her on her bed and put an arm around her.
“Your shaking Ash…you’re definitely NOT ok,” he said.
Ash looked up to him with tears in her eyes.
“Our relationship is breaking apart my bond with my sister,” she said simply. “And my padawan just learned that we loved each other because he saw you kiss me.”
Ash paused for a second.
“If we can’t keep this a secret…we can’t have this. I know you say that this tears you up inside, but I’m being torn to shreds right now. We tried to make this work…and I just don’t think it can work.”
Kiro sighed.
“Ash…there has to be some way-“
“NO! Listen to me Kiro! This relationship is tearing me up mentally and physically. I’m just saying that now may not be the best of times to show it.”
Kiro sighed again.
“We seem to have this talk a lot lately,” he said smiling. “I just never thought we would actually come to this conclusion.”
“I’m sorry Kiro,” Ash said. “But we have to break up. I can’t do this anymore.”
Kiro sighed.
“Alright, I’ll leave you alone. You will never see me again if you do want too.”
Kiro stood up and started to walk towards the door, but Ash grabbed his hand before he got far.
“Hey, I didn’t say I never wanted to see you again. I just…” Ash paused before she said it. She knew it would break his heart once again, but right now she meant it.
“I don’t love you. I’ve known my sister for half my life and we’ve formed this type of bond that I can’t let a guy break. The bond between us is just too close for me to let it go to waste. If you hate me now…I understand.”
Kiro was silent for a minute.
“No, I don’t hate you. No matter what you say, I know you love me, but I also know that the bond between you and your sister is extremely important to you. When your mad each other, no offense, but you kinda lose touch with reality. You need your sister more than you need me.”
Ash smiled. She didn’t think he would take it so well. She stood up and hugged him, but more like a ‘just friends’ hug.
“Thanks for being so understanding.”
She backed away and looked at him. She had made the right decision. Now that she felt like she could fix their bond, she felt a huge weight float off of her.
“May the Force be with you Kiro,” she said.
“You too Ash,” he said and walked towards the door.
“Oh, I’m going on a mission tomorrow, so I won’t be around for awhile.”
Ash smiled.
“That’s absolutely fine with me,” she said. Kiro gave her a crooked smile and then walked out the door.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 7:00:18 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29poohy!