Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 75 - Surprise!!

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 75 - Surprise!!

Chapter 75 - Surprise!!
Everything was fine…in Kiro’s world.
Not for Ash’s.
She had said she was fine. That she wouldn’t be scared to death for Kiro’s safety. That she wouldn’t cry herself to sleep tonight because she couldn’t see him.
But she wasn’t fine. As soon as she had closed the door to her quarters, the tears started falling uncontrollably. She tried Jedi calming techniques, but nothing worked. There was only one way for her to get her mind of the subject.
Lightsabers.
The one thing that she could engulf herself in when she didn’t want to think of anything else.
She went over to her desk and took out a sketchpad and pen. Designing lightsabers was her other love. She turned down the lights in her room and let herself open to the Force. This was how she created her weapons; blind. Letting the Force take control of her hand. She found that this method created a more unique weapon, not one that looks like everyone else’s.
She was almost completely connected with the Force when she heard a knock on her door.
Irritated, Ash came back to reality and turned the lights back on in the room by just looking at them. She laid her sketchpad down on her desk and walked over to her door.
When it slid open, she had never expected for this person to be in her doorway.
Broze Caama.
Overwhelming happiness flooded her and she leaped toward him, giving him one of the biggest hugs she’d ever given someone.
“Nice to see you too,” Broze said with a chuckle.
Ash stepped back and slipped her hair behind her ears. She couldn’t get the smile off her face. Broze looked like he had never even been in a coma. There was a permanent smile on his face as well.
“When did you-“ Ash started to say, and let her sentence trail off.
“A couple days ago,” Broze said, catching her drift. “The doctors made me stay for an extra day or two to see if there were any complications, but they said I had an amazing recovery.”
Ash had been so distracted in the past few months it seemed like she had almost forgotten about Broze. She regretted it with all her heart. She ushered him inside and he took a seat near her desk. Ash still found it weird talking to a person who’s eyes where covered. You could never tell where they were looking. But Broze was strong in the Force, and he was able to see objects, even small details with the Force.
“So, I’ve missed a lot in the past months. Do you mind filling me in?” Broze asked.
“Of course,” Ash responded, thinking back to after he had slipped into a coma. “Well, let’s see. There was a major battle on Geonosis that started a new war.”
Broze’s jaw dropped a centimeter.
“The Clone Wars,” Ash said. “It’s getting pretty bad. A lot of Jedi died in the battle. Right after that, me and Echo got infected with a life-threatening disease.”
Broze let his jaw drop further now.
“Are you-“ he started to say.
“I’m fine. Echo’s just dandy. We only survived because of our…new friends,” Ash said, catching herself. “Kiro Dysnk and Xiang Koro. I met Kiro right at the time you were being…tortured.”
Broze seemed confused for a second.
“How did you know when I was being tortured?”
“I felt it through Echo. The pain was so intense I had to have someone knock me out because I was afraid I would rip out my hair. Sakura handled that nicely for me.”
Broze seemed to find that amusing. “She would be the right person for the job.”
“Well, since then I and Kiro have become good friends. And Echo and Xiang are buddies now too. Don’t worry, It’s nothing too serious,” Ash said smoothly, exaggerating the truth a bit.
“Kiro and Xiang were the one that saved our life. They figured out a way even when the doctors had given up.”
“I’ll have to meet these guys,” Broze said, smiling a bit. “I owe them for saving your skin. That would’ve been terrible to wake up and fine that you and Echo were dead.”
Ash giggled a little bit and carried on her conversation, explaining about her new apprentice, how he had been taking hostage, as well as just about all her other friends by Aero. How she had been taking control of and forced to attack Master Windu. Only the important things; she didn’t dare tell him details. By the end, Broze was still amazed that she was still alive.
“So…you’re wearing a wig right now?” Broze said, giggling slightly.
“Is that all you got out of the conversation?”
Broze laughed and let his head slump down.
“I’m just glad everyone’s alive.”
“You should be glad you’re alive!” Ash said. “When Echo brought you back…she was tore up, and I had no idea why until I looked at you. I almost had to look away. You were so…,” Ash couldn’t think of her words. They stuck in her mouth like Gamorrean jelly. “I’m really in shock right now. I still don’t know how you recovered so quickly.”
“Tell you the truth, I don’t know either. All I know is that I did.”
“I think we’re all glad for that.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 7:05:49 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29BROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs him*