Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 76 - Just not Fair

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 76 - Just not Fair

Chapter 76 - Just not Fair
Broze left and Ash went back to her work. For once in a long time she was able to just be herself and do what she wanted to do. For hours she worked on her lightsaber designs, and when she finally got them done it had been almost a full day. She had never remembered actually doing that before. But of course, then she was extremely tired and plopped down on her bed and stayed there just thinking. She had guessed that Echo didn’t like Kiro much, but she didn’t know that she had felt that strongly about him. She hoped her sister would be happy that they broke up.
Ash had seen the way she acted around Xiang. She got all wide eyed and was always amazed by everything he did. Ash didn’t hate Xiang. In fact, she was glad that there was someone out there for Echo. Ash didn’t feel a bit of jealousy towards him, but apparently Echo felt that Kiro was taking Ash away from her. Ash didn’t understand why her sister could still keep her man, but Ash couldn’t. It confused her. Echo was almost always with Xiang, and Ash barely got to see her because of that, but Ash didn’t feel any jealousy towards him. Echo needed someone else besides her that she could share her feelings with, but Ash needed that someone too and Kiro was that person.
Was…not anymore apparently.
She finally just forced herself to sleep. If she thought about this anymore, she could get pretty mad…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 7:08:22 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29yeah it isnt fair!!!!!
-i think somebody needs to have a little talk w/ Echo!!!