Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 78 - You don't Wanna Know

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 78 - You don't Wanna Know

Chapter 78 - You don't Wanna Know
Ash looked at the chrono on her wall. She had completely lost tract of time trying to hurry to get these lightsabers done. Hopefully they wouldn’t blow up in her face when she tried to really use them.
She was suppose to meet Xiang in the hangar bay in 10 minutes, and it took her 5 minutes just to get to the hangar bay. She grabbed a bag and just threw a few things in it, but she made sure she brought a couple extra lightsabers, just in case her new ones decided not to work.
With that she ran out of her room and to the hangar bay as quickly as she could. A group of younglings were walking in her way and she simply jumped over them. As she landed they were all laughing. Ash smiled. She loved to be the goofy person.
She ran into the docking bay and saw Xiang standing by Echo’s ship.
“Don’t you have your own ship?” she asked, getting up to him.
“Let’s not discuss that right now,” he said. “Let’s just get going.”
“Does Echo know your using her ship? She gets mad when I touch it, and I bought it for her.”
“Ya, Echo has seen me fly and she trusts me with it,” he said. “Now come on.”
“Okay Captain,” Ash said and gave him a fake salute and walked on board. She found her way into the cockpit and took the co-pilots seat. Xiang came up behind her and started up the ship.
“So, why were you running late?” Xiang asked.
“You might not want to know,” Ash said.
“Why do I not want to hear it?” Xiang asked getting a little concerned.
“When I was constructing the lightsabers during the meditation stages, I had these dreams.”
“Dreams pass in time,” Xiang said, trying to make her feel better.
“No, these were real. The look on your face and Echo’s and…Kiro’s…was all too real,” Ash said, stuttering when she reached Kiro’s name.
“Tell me, Ash,” Xiang said simply.
Ash took a deep breath.
“I killed you with a smile on my face,” she said quickly.
Xiang’s face went from confusion to shock and then back to confusion.
“You would never do that,” he said. “I don’t’ even know you that good and I know you wouldn’t do that. It’s not in your character.”
“I know,” Ash said. “But something about that dream was guided by the Force. That dream may very well happen, I just have no idea how it could.”
Xiang sighed.
“Okay, let’s not focus on the negative and just find Echo and Kiro before any of us get killed.”
“That sounds great to me!” Ash said, relaxing and laying back into the co-pilot seat.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:17:23 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29it better not come to pass!!!!