Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 79 - New Blades

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 79 - New Blades

Chapter 79 - New Blades
Once Xiang finally got the ship into hyperspace, Ash got up and stretched.
“Do you want to come practice with me? These new lightsabers are a tad different than any other one I’ve had before and I think I’m going to need to practice with them a bit.”
Xiang smiled.
“Sure. I’ve never really battled you before; I don’t really know what you can do.”
“I’ll think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.”
Xiang set the ship on auto-pilot and they both headed to the back where the training room on Echo’s ship. Ash stood on one side and Xiang on the other. He took out his lightsaber and twirled it in his hand in a butterfly shape.
“Are you ready for this?” he said with a cocky smile.
Ash clipped off her blades from her belt and switched them on. They hummed to life and glowed a bright purple behind her. She would really have to concentrate with these blades. One false move and they could easily slice through her arm the way they were designed.
Ash charged, lightsabers held ready in front of her. They scaled up her arms like a Dagobah tree snake. She felt like the blade had become one with her arm. With that thought in her head she jumped in the air and swung her right arm around, driving her whole body into a circle. She came down spinning, landing hits with both blades on Xiang’s lone lightsaber. Ash stepped back and let Xiang attack her to let her work on her defense with these blades.
It was a little easier than she thought. To block his blade all she had to do was bring her arm up, and to counterattack she just had to push away with her arm and slightly twist her wrist.
She liked these new blades…she liked them a lot.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:19:50 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha...luv it!