Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 80 - Lost for Words

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 80 - Lost for Words

Chapter 80 - Lost for Words
They battled for sometime, each giving each other tips for the blade. Xiang’s style was head-on, while Ash liked the quick, dodge approach, so they were able to show each other a couple new tricks.
“You’re better than I thought you were,” Xiang said. They were both huffing and puffing; out of breath. “I can’t imagine what you’re like with a normal blade.”
“Actually, I think I’m better with these blades. It fits my style more,” Ash said catching her breath.
“You’re not too bad yourself. I haven’t fought someone almost as good as me since the last time I battled Sakura.”
“You mean Aero wasn’t even a challenge for ya?” he asked.
Ash snorted.
“You’ve got to be kidding me! Besides, he doesn’t count cause he’s a loser.”
Xiang laughed and attached his lightsaber back to his belt..
“We should be coming out of hyperspace soon,” he said. “I’m going to go check all the instruments in the cockpit.”
“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute,” she said. She clipped her lightsabers back to her belt and started to walk back out into the cockpit when she dropped to the floor, her head screaming in pain.
It was Echo. She was in trouble…and pain. More pain than she had ever felt before come from her sister.
The pain wrenched at her left shoulder, tearing her muscles into shreds. Ash screamed and clawed at her shoulder, begging for it to stop. If she was feeling this much pain, she couldn’t imagine what Echo was feeling.
By now she was pounding her head against the wall next to her.
What in the name of the Force is happening to Echo? She thought to herself.
Xiang finally came running in from the cockpit and knelt down next to her. She could tell that he had felt something too and was a little uneasy.
“ASH! What’s going on?” he asked.
Through clenched teeth, Ash said, “Echo…she’s in major pain. We have to find her as soon as possible. I don’t know how much longer she can-“Ash stopped. The pain stopped…abruptly…
…And she couldn’t feel her sister anymore…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:22:28 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29K!!! im up to date!...safe to proceed!:)