Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Things are Lookin Up

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 4 - Things are Lookin Up

Chapter 4 - Things are Lookin Up
The sun was finally starting to rise and the crisp morning air wrapped around them as they walked. They hadn't walked long before a familiar presence came up in Ash's head looking for help.
It was Kiro, and he was actually running towards them. His presence was getting closer and closer.
Ash put a hand up to stop Xiang.
"It's Kiro. He's coming towards us," she said in a confused tone.
"How would he know we’re here?" he asked.
"Well maybe he doesn't. Maybe he's just running...from something or someone," Ash said, looking around. Kiro's presence seemed to be coming from west of where they were.
"Over this way," she said and started to walk to the left towards a big group of trees.
She heard Xiang behind her saying, "Wait! Ash, don't go too far!! Something isn't right about this!"
Ash walked into the trees, pushing aside branches and shrubs. She heard some rustling in the trees above, but didn't pay much attention to it. She had her lightsabers. She was well armed.
Out of nowhere, something came flying down out of the trees in front of her. She snatched up her lightsabers and ignited them, but she didn't need them. Once the unidentified flying object landed and stood up, Ash knew who it was.
"KIRO!!" Ash almost screamed and hugged him so tightly she thought his eyes might pop out of his head.
"I was so afraid you might be dead!" she said, clipped her lightsabers back to her belt.
"ASH! Go a little easier please!! I've been through a lot...," Kiro said and stroked her hair. "But I am extremely happy to see you."
"Good! If you weren't I might have slapped you!" Ash said.
Behind them Xiang walked up.
"Good to see you again buddy," Xiang said and patted him on the back.
"You too," Kiro said. "But we really need to get back to Echo. She's in a lot of trouble."
"We know," Xiang and Kiro said in unison.
"How do you-" Kiro started to say, but Ash stopped him.
"We're twin sisters. She went through so much pain that I literally thought she was dead. So I've been balling my eyes out for the past day."
"Echo didn't die," Kiro said simply. "She's the one that let me escape."
"We know. I mean, not about the letting you escape part, but we knew that she was alive since about...2 hours ago," Xiang said. "And Ash just about scared me out of my pants when she felt her again."
"I tend to do that to people," Ash said. She smiled and turned back to Kiro. She finally was able to get a good look at him. His eyes were dark around the edges, like he hadn’t been able to sleep in awhile and he had fresh cuts that were still bleeding. Ash wondered what he had been through. He was also holding his arm like it had been broken or something. "You know how to get back to this place we're Echo is right?"
"Ya, but it might already be too late," Kiro said. A frown fell on his face. He looked glumly over to Xiang. "It's Blaze."
Xiang's smile turned into a frown too.
"Not that lunatic!!" he said.
"Wait...what lunatic?!" Ash asked.
"Blaze, otherwise known as Brianna Farra. She's a lunatic ex-wannabe Jedi that was insanely in love with me and Xiang," Kiro said.
"And she wants revenge for us dumping her?" Xiang asked.
"Exactly. She's extremely mad at you and Echo. I don't even know how she found out about you two," Kiro said.
"Well, it would make sense if a crazed maniac came looking for us. It tends to happen a lot," Ash said. "So, let's take her down!"
"You don't understand. She has the resources of Aero and is pretty strong in the Force herself. She’s cunning and almost pure evil, not to mention obsessed. What she did too Echo was...pure torture."
"Do I want to know?" Ash asked, getting a little worried.
"Don't worry, she's fine now, if you call extremely hurt better than what she was. But when we first landed here BLaze had the floor fall out from under us basically. Echo was...disfigured. Her arm was popped out of its socket and Blaze had a Nurse come in and put it back its socket with no painkillers, no anesthesia, nothing. Echo was wide awake. You could hear her screaming from rooms away. After that I couldn't sense her for a while."
Ash felt the anger burn inside her.
"That slimy little no good piece of bantha fodder! She's going to pay for that...." Ash said a tad too darkly.
Kiro put his arm around her shoulder.
"Calm down Ash," he said. "She will pay for that, just not in the way that you might be thinking."
"I was thinking we should pull both her arms out of their sockets. Does anybody know any Wookiees?"
Xiang and Kiro laughed, but not much.
"Unfortunately, I have no wookiee friends, although that would be hilarious thing to see," Kiro said. "But don't worry. She'll get what's coming to her."
Ash smiled. He always knew how to make her feel better.
"Now come on, we need to take down Blaze once and for all."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:14:59 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29oh, fab!! we needed a new villain!!!!!!!!!!!!

starwarsgeek on July 14, 2009, 12:35:50 AM

starwarsgeek on
starwarsgeeki know!! and she's a kriffin nerf herder!!!