Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Master of Disquise

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 5 - Master of Disquise

Chapter 5 - Master of Disquise
Kiro leaded them to the outer compound of the building. There where guards stationed at every enter point.
“Okay, what’s the plan?” Ash asked.
“I was hoping you had one,” Kiro said.
“Great genius,” Ash said. “Now, does someone else want to come up with an idea or do I have to be the adult?”
Kiro chuckled.
“I’m just playin with ya. There’s a secret underground entrance on the other side of the building. That’s where I came out from,” Kiro said. “But by know Blaze has got to have the whole place guarded 7 times over.”
Ash was silent for a minute. They needed a plan, and quick.
“I got it!” Ash said and pointed through the bushes to a group of 3 guards.
“We need to sneak up behind those guards and knock them out. Then we can take their access cards and uniforms. Then we’ll blend right in,” Ash said.
“I knew there was a reason I liked you,” Kiro said.
“Yeah because I’m the smart one in the relationship,” Ash replied.
“Cut it out you love birds,” Xiang said. “Just go through with the plan. Since their probably on the look out for Kiro, me and Ash should sneak up.”
“Okay. Kiro, stay here out of sight.”
“I’m not an idiot,” he replied. “I know how to stay in one place.”
“Are you sure?” Xiang replied. Ash smiled and then headed out towards the guards. She used the Force to distract them and to think they heard something in the other direction. Xiang followed her and all at once they knocked all three guards out silently. Behind them Kiro gave her a thumbs up.
Cut it out! She practically yelled in the Force. She could tell Kiro got the message because his eyes went wide, his chin dropped, and he slipped under the bushes.
Ash went back to work and grabbed one guard while Xiang grabbed the other two and pulled them back to the tree line.
They took the uniforms from the guards and grabbed their access keys. Hopefully they would blend in better now.
“How do I look?” Ash said and twirled, pretending to act like Kali. Xiang and Kiro’s eyes widened.
“Where did that come from?” Kiro asked.
“Just shut up,” she replied and walked to the entrance of the building. She took out the access card and swiped it through the door keypad. The door opened before them.
“Please, hold the applause,” Ash said and walked into the building. Xiang and Kiro followed. They tried to walk around as normal as they could, trying to blend in. They past other personal and no one seemed to care about them.
Ash could feel in the Force her sister on the other side of the building, but something wasn’t right. Her sister was in trouble…again.
“We have to hurry,” she whispered to the guys. “Echo’s in trou-“
Ash was cut off by her sister. Her presence was fading again.
“Ash, what’s wrong?” Kiro asked.
“Echo again…I can’t feel her, she’s slipping away fast.”
“Is she dead?” Xiang asked.
“That’s just about the stupidest question you’ve ever asked. We thought she was dead for a day and apparently she wasn’t. There’s no way to tell if she’s really dead this time.”
“Okay, okay!” Xiang said, putting his arms up in surrender. “Your right. Now what do we do?”
“I don’t know. I can’t sense people when their unconscious. It’s a weakness of mine. But the last time I sensed her presence was coming from about the middle of the building, not far from here.”
“Then let’s get going,” Kiro said. “We’ve already wasted enough time.”
They continued walking down the hallway like they worked here everyday. There weren’t very many people inside the building and they only ran into people a couple times. Then a prickle of danger sense ran up Ash’s spine. She put up her hand up to stop her friends.
“Something isn’t right,” she said. “Someone’s watching us.”
“Your right about that!” came a female voice over the intercom. The lights went out and it was pitch dark in the hallway.
“Blaze! Don’t do this!! Let Echo go!” Xiang yelled.
“It’s too late for that,” the voice replied. It sent a shiver up Ash’s back. Around them Ash heard a hissing noise, like gas being released into the air…and fast. They wouldn’t have enough time to control their breathing and stock up enough oxygen in their lungs to save themselves.
The gas filled the room and Ash felt herself fall hard to the floor. Her breathing slowed and her vision went black. Before she was totally knocked out, she felt someone dragging her away by her feet…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:20:28 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!