Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Lips of Slime

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 6 - The Lips of Slime

Chapter 6 - The Lips of Slime
Ash woke with a blinding light shining in her eyes. Her head was foggy and she was dizzy. The room was spinning in front of her. She was in a metal chair with her hands chained together behind her back. Her legs were chained to the legs of the chair. She tugged at the chains but they wouldn’t let go. She tried to concentrate on using the Force to break the chains, but she couldn’t concentrate with the intense heat of the lights and the brightness of them shining in her eyes, plus the fog inside her head. She couldn’t really think of anything, she just wondered what in blazes was going on.
Suddenly the lights shut off and her vision cleared slowly. Now there was just natural light shining in the room. In front of her lay shadows and beneath the shadows she saw a slender female figure.
“You’re awake…good,” a smooth voice said from the shadows.
Still dizzy, Ash asked, “Who are you?”
“You can call me Blaze. I’m an old friend of Kiro,” she said.
“Why does that interest me?” Ash asked, her head still spinning. That knock out gas must have really done a number on her.
“Let’s just say that I and Kiro had a special relationship…until you came along!” Blaze yelled.
“He’s never mentioned you,” Ash replied. “You must be of no importance to him.”
I probably shouldn’t had said that, Ash thought to herself.
Ash could feel Blaze’s anger rise. The girl stepped out of the shadows to reveal a tall, blonde haired girl a few years older than Ash. She was built good and wore a long, strapless dress and fish-net gloves.
She walked straight up to Ash and slapped her across the face. Ash yelped. Blaze had a pretty powerful slap.
“I wouldn’t say such things if I were you. You’ve under my control now.”
“That’s probably not true. The last person that said that couldn’t control me either,” Ash replied.
Behind her she heard some rustling.
“Just…be quiet Ash,” a voice said. Ash knew instantly who it was.
Kiro.
Why couldn’t I sense him behind me? That’s not like me at all.
“Kiro…,” Ash whispered. Now that she heard him and knew he was there, she could sense his pain. Something wasn’t right here.
“What did you do to him?!” Ash yelled at Blaze, pulling at her restraints.
“Just shown him that he was wrong for rejecting me!” Blaze replied. “He was the love of my life…and still is…but apparently he doesn’t feel the same way. Someone is getting in the way of our happily ever after,” Blaze said, putting emphasis into the last three words.
“It’s not my fault you were born Hutt-slime. It’s nothing to be ashamed off,” Ash replied, smirking at her.
Blaze’s eyes narrowed and she reached out her hand. Ash thought she was going to slap her again, but all she did was reach behind her and turn her chair around to face Kiro. Ash’s eyes widened when she saw him.
His head was sagging and barely lifted up enough to where he could see her. His eyes were surrounded with a dark tint and he looked beaten and tired.
Blaze slowly walked around and in front of Ash to stand next to Kiro.
“If you truly love him, than this will be torture for you,” Blaze said with an evil smile. She reached her hand around and grabbed Kiro’s chin.
Abruptly she went in and kissed him on the lips. Kiro tried to shake away, but he was too weak and Blaze had a strong grip on him.
That made Ash extremely mad. Nobody messes with her man.
“Get you’re slimy fodder covered lips off my man!!” Ash yelled. She concentrated as hard as she could and used the Force to push her into the wall behind her. Blaze grunted and slowly got back up to her feet. In front of her Kiro shook his head and then spit out Blaze’s nasty germs. He looked up to Ash and smiled.
“Thanks,” he whispered.
Ash winked at him and then looked over to Blaze. She was in trouble now. Blaze walked slowly up to her wiping away the spit on her lips. Ash glared at her as hard as she could as she got closer.
“You have a dirty mouth don’t you?” Blaze asked.
“People tell me that all the time, it’s not surprising!” Ash spat at her.
Blaze just giggled.
“You just wait…,” she said. “That wasn’t even half as bad as what else I’ve got planned for you.”
Ash still glared at her.
“I hope you’re plans include me kicking you’re butt!” she replied.
Blaze just glared at her.
“Try the other way around,” she replied and raised her hand. She swung it towards Ash’s head and struck her so hard that Ash’s vision started to go black. Then Blaze took her foot and stuck it into her gut. Ash almost threw up right there but she was too close to slipping into darkness to actually accomplish that.
In the background of the darkness surrounding her she heard Kiro calling her name. She tried to stay awake but she couldn’t. Her head was already foggy to begin with and now she was just hanging on the brink of unconsciousness and falling fast.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:26:39 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29...crap!...how do they ALWAYS manage to get themselves in this kind of danger??

starwarsgeek on July 14, 2009, 12:35:00 AM

starwarsgeek on
starwarsgeekhey!! it makes for a good story!! :)