Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Time of Need

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 8 - Time of Need

Chapter 8 - Time of Need
They were lead into a small metal room.
“Wait here for a few minute while we get the…room ready,” Blaze said. “And don’t try anything stupid. I have guards outside.”
With that, she slammed the door in their faces and the ringing of metal on metal filled the room.
Next to her, Echo started to cry.
Ash turned to her, with tears in her eyes. “Echo, were you serious about you wanting to die with me?”
A surprised, yet shocked look fell on Echo’s face.
“Of course! You’re so important to me.” Echo replied. Echo started to cry harder. “I just thought since we had so much, we had so many friends… that this would never happen.”
Ash nodded. “I know.” She understood her sister completely. She had fallen for the trap that she had warned her padawan about.
Don’t get overconfident because it might be the end of you, she thought. Well I didn’t listen to my own lesson, now did I?
“I’m so tired of thinking, ‘Is this life or death? Am I different than everybody else?’” Echo said, seeming like she was talking to herself. “I just never thought this would happen to us.”
Ash nodded along with her sister, but then a thought came to her head.
“Echo!” she exclaimed, “Think about it! How many times have we been in this sort of situation and got out alive?” Ash asked.
Echo laughed, but not much.
“Almost everyday since I met you. But…this is different. I feel we are really going to die and all we have worked so hard to achieve will just fly away in a sandstorm and never to be seen again,” Echo said, crying.
Ash walked over and put an arm around her sister.
“Echo…listen to me. We are the ones that get knocked down. We are the ones that get back up and we stand above the crowd.”
Ash paused for a second.
“Look at me. We are not going to die. If we do, we will die as one. Just as we always have been…One….”
Echo relaxed a little bit.
“Maybe your right. Maybe we got all emotional for nothing!”
“That’s’ right!” Ash exclaimed. “We’re Ash and Echo Chi. We look into the face of death and we laugh! Besides…we also got something else out of that emotional moment…” Ash said, thinking about her…kiss.
“ASH!” Echo said laughing. “You know, I worry about you sometimes.”
Echo paused and seemed to look into the walls.
“But it was pretty cool.”
Ash cracked up laughing.
Then they just stood their, doing exactly what Ash had said seconds ago.
They were looking into the face of death, staring into its eyes fiery…and laughing their heads off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:41:45 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29-a little less intense...WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!