Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - That girl just isn't 'right' in the head

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 9 - That girl just isn't 'right' in the head

Chapter 9 - That girl just isn't 'right' in the head
Blaze walked in to see smiles on their faces
“Every time I see you I see a different side of you, don’t I?” Blaze asked when she saw their faces.
Ash and Echo just shrugged.
“I guess,” they said in unison. Ash smiled. As children they would talk in unison and not even know it, but since they’d grown up, they hadn’t talked like that in years.
Broze gave them your evil smiled.
“Your right. I’m also going to get to see your dead side as well,” she said.
“Interesting,” Ash mumbled. “I believe you have an obsession over death. You need pills.”
Echo giggled.
“Ya know, we’ve only seen two sides of you,” Echo said, nicely.
Blaze looked at her, going along with Echo.
“And what’s that?” she asked.
“You’re angry and angrier sides!” Echo said. Ash cracked up laughing.
Ash could tell why they called her Blaze now. When she got mad, her face turned as red as fire. She walked up to Echo, grabbed her by her neck and through against the nearest wall. Echo slid off the wall groaning. Ash was quickly at her side.
Are you okay?
Does it look like I’m okay? NO!
Sorry…
“I’ve had enough with you two,” Blaze said. “Come with me.”
Blaze led them into another room. Ash had to practically carry Echo. Echo was badly hurt and could barely walk. Ash was surprised she was alive.
The room consisted of three separated glass divisors. From any other the rooms you could see what was happening in the other two.
When they reached the room, Ash said, “Please tell me this is the last room! Just make up your mind!” Ash pleaded.
“It is. This is the last room you will ever be in…alive,” Blaze said with a smirk.
Echo laughed, although it was more like a wheeze.
“You are pathetic!” she said. “How do you plan to kill us? We do have the Force on our side. Just tell us how.”
“It’s my little surprise,” Blaze said.
“What?” Ash said. She looked at her sister and they both laughed. “How is the way you are going to ‘kill’ us a little surprise?” Ash asked. “Any possible plan you have all has the same ending!”
“I don’t think you should play with your executor,” Blaze replied, getting angry.
“No need to worry. It’s not just you. We do this all the time,” Echo said.
“We’re professionals,” Ash said, finishing her sister’s sentence. Their bond was getting stronger every minute it seemed.
“Would you just shut up!!?” Blaze yelled. She tried to calm down, but she wasn’t very good at hiding her emotions.
“Now, before you die, I would like you to see something.”
“A movie?” Echo asked.
“A picture?” Ash asked, going along with Echo. “An action shot of us?”
Time to act retarded, Ash thought. She pretended to pull out a lightsaber and battle someone. Echo giggled.
“WOULD YOU TWO STOP?” Blaze yelled at them. “ARE YOU GOING TO DIE LAUGHING?”
“Dying? Who said anything about dying?” Echo asked, acting confused.
Why are we irritating her? Ash asked.
Apparently she has some big major pain machine ready for us, so we might as well have fun before we die.
Good idea!
Blaze became even angrier. “If you two don’t shut up…right…now…”
“Or what? You’ll kill us? Oh…so scary,” Echo said sarcastically.
“We already know that idiot! You have been telling us that for the past 2 hours!”
“Tell us something we don’t know,” Echo said.
“I can’t wait until your dead bodies are hanging in my dining room,” Blaze mumbled.
“We already know that!! And if I may point something else out, that’s SICK!! And not the good type of sick! Has your brain turned into huttslime or something?”
“No…but there still is going to be little surprise that you don’t know about.”
“We know that too!” Echo said. “Come on! This is waaay to easy!”
Blaze couldn’t take anymore.
“HOW IN BLAZES DID KIRO AND XIANG FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU TWO?” she screamed.
Ash and Echo just shrugged.
“Because we don’t do that…” Ash said, pointing to Blaze and referring to her screaming.
Blaze was fast. She stepped up and slapped both of them before Ash could block it. Echo yelped, but Ash still held strong. Unlike her sister, she still had most of her strength.
“Ash, I don’t think your sister can take much more…” Blaze said, smiling.
“If you touch her, or even breath on her, one more time…you won’t be much more of anything,” Ash said, getting angry.
Blaze looked shocked. Echo put a hand on Ash’s shoulder.
“No, she’s right. I’m almost nothing now.”
Ash nodded. She hoped Echo was just pretending.
“Fine, I’m done. Forgive me for wanting to have some fun before I die!” Ash said, throwing her hands in the air. Blaze became angry and again, slapped Echo across the face. Harder than the first time.
Echo groaned…loudly.
“Ash, I’ll give you this offer. If you kill your sister yourself, I’ll let you live,” Blaze offered her.
Ash cracked up laughing.
“No way you idiot! We’ve already been through that blackhole too many times! I’m not going through it again!”
Blaze shrugged.
“Fine. Have my way then. Mekel, you strap down Echo. Jacques, you strap down Ash. Their not getting away this time,” Blaze ordered. The two men walked in and tried to strap the girls to the wall. Ash let them strap her in, but Echo tried to put up a fight. She punched Mekel in the face and he stumbled to the ground
“Jacques, after your down with Ash, strap Echo up.”
“Echo, just for doing that, well actually I was going to use this on you anyway, but you’ll die a special kinda of way. A painful way. A way I enjoy.”
“You’re sick!!” Ash screamed as Jacques was strapped her to a wall. Then he went over and strapped Echo up carefully.
“Ash, I’m using one of my favorites on you,” she said. “It’s called an IT-O interrogation droid. It’s equipped with everything I need to kill you.”
Ash’s mouth dropped. She still hadn’t said what she was using on Echo.
“NO! DON’T GET THAT NEAR HER! SHE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS, YOU HUTTSLIME!!” Echo yelled at her. Blaze turned to Echo.
Blaze didn’t seem to care.
“Since you loved Xiang, the nature man, I’m going to give my pet Piranha beetles an early dinner. There insects that will literally rip the flesh off your bones. After one bites, more will come. And then your insect scraps,” Blaze said, her eyes blazing a fiery red.
Ash could feel her sister loose all her confidence. Ash was afraid she wasn’t going to survive. But she was also afraid about her own life.
Echo, what’s an IT-O droid?
An interrogation droid equipped with joint cripplers, flesh peelers and…
Okay! I get the picture! So what do I do?
You…you have faith Ash. Rely on the Force to pull yourself through.
You too sis. You too.
Echo and Ash looked at each other and smiled, or at least they tried too.
“Since I hate Echo the most, you’re up first,” Blaze said. “See that door room with the glass windows?”
Echo nodded.
“So the bugs don’t attack anyone else, you will be put in there and then we will release the bugs. Ash and I will have a perfect view.”
Echo nodded again.
No, Echo. Don’t give up. Don’t nod…I hate it when people nod.
“NO! Keep her with me!! Take her into my cell. We die together!” Ash yelled.
“I wouldn’t push it, girl,” Blaze said.
Jacques then starting to restrain Echo to the walls in the room across from Ash. This was gonna be painful to watch. As he was lifting her up, Echo called out to her.
Ash! Xiang and Kiro are coming to save us! You can't let them! Talk to them through a bond. Tell Xiang I love him. Tell Kiro he is cool. And...Ash, I love you with all my heart. We are one.
ECHO! Don’t die on me! Stay alive as long as possible. I’ll find a way to save us.
Just don’t kill your self in the process.
Echo nodded to Ash and Blaze just stood in the third room laughing her head off. She then grabbed a cage and walked through a metal plated glass door to Echo’s room. Jacques walked out of the room and Blaze walked in with the cage.
“Goodbye Echo Chi,” She said, opened the cage, and ran out.
Here we go…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 13, 2009, 1:49:52 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29not cool!