Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Just to Make Sure

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 16 - Just to Make Sure

Chapter 16 - Just to Make Sure
A couple days later, Ash got a little surprise that she never expected.
A visit from Echo…and Xiang.
She came in a wheel chair pushed by a nurse. Xiang was following them closely.
Ash looked up and her eyes widened in shock. She didn’t expect to see Echo so quickly.
“Ash!” Echo almost yelled when she rolled in.
“Echo!” Ash gasped. Happiness filled her and she felt like a smile of a Nexu was creeping up on her face. She turned to Kiro.
“Help me up. I want to get out of the stupid bed and see my sister,” Ash said.
“Ash…I don’t know-“Kiro began to say.
“They said I could walk with help,” she replied..
“They said you could walk with help in 4 days! It’s been 2!”
“Details, details, just help me up,” she said, laughing slightly.
Ash pushed herself up slightly, but Kiro lifted her up most of the way. When her feet touched the ground her legs almost gave out and she wrapped her arms around Kiro’s neck. They slowly walked over to Echo and Xiang. They had come a little farther into the room now.
“So…when will you be walking?” Ash asked as they got closer.
Echo thought for a second. “A few weeks maybe,” Echo replied.
“Figured. I missed you so much, Echo,” she said and gathered up enough strength to bend down and hug her sister.
“Ow!” they both yelped. Then they just laughed.
Kiro and Xiang sighed.
“Tell me Kiro hasn’t been hovering over you like Xiang has been hovering over me?” Echo asked.
“Oh believe me, I literally couldn’t get him away,” Ash smiled.
Echo turned around in her chair and grabbed Xiang’s hand.
“He saved my life.” Echo said, giving him the googly eyes.
Ash giggled and rolled her eyes. Kiro did too.
Time to have some fun for the first time in 3 months, she thought. She looked over to Kiro and he winked at her. He understood.
“It was crazy,” Xiang said. “I was apparently the only thing keeping her alive. I was her ‘lifeline’ as they called it,” Xiang said.
“So I’ve heard,” Ash mumbled under her breath and rolling her eyes. No one else heard it.
Echo looked at her and then looked up to the ceiling.
“Why do you guys keep looking at the ceiling?” she asked. “I don’t see anything.”
“We’re rolling our eyes you lovebirds! You’re too obsessed with each other to notice!” Ash said giggling.
“He saved my life,” Kiro said, mimicking Echo…including the voice.
Echo laughed. Ash felt her use the Force and she saw Kiro move back a tad. Echo had nudged him with the Force.
“Hey! I thought you were too weak for that!” Ash said, giggling as Kiro stumbled back.
“I am,” Echo said laughing. “Kiro is just…well...Kiro.”
“Should I take that as a insult or a complement?” Kiro asked, pointing a finger at her and coming back up to Ash’s side to help her stand.
“Insult,” Xiang said. “Definitely insult.”
Kiro smiled and shook it off. Ash liked it that they could all be normal again…or so she thought.
Echo put a hand to her head and moaned.
“You really shouldn’t be talking so much. You’re heart beat slowed,” the nurse behind them said, looking at a datapad.
Ash saw Echo get a little upset.
“For the love of the Force, I’m not going to die again! Just leave me alone!” Echo almost yelled.
The nurse sighed. “You are the most stubborn patient I have ever had.”
Ash laughed. “That’s Echo for you. I’m sure you had fun taking care of her,” Ash said, drawing out the word ‘sure’ as she said it.
Everybody, including the nurse, laughed.
You’re so cool, Echo said.
Ash just smiled.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 16, 2009, 4:59:32 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29YAY!