Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - There's More to us than Just being Jedi

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 20 - There's More to us than Just being Jedi

Chapter 20 - There's More to us than Just being Jedi
Echo? Ash asked, hoping to get a response.
I’m kinda in the middle of something, Echo replied.
I just need to know what’s going on. I got the creds; they’ll be here before anyone knows we’re gone. But I need to know what to do next.
Well…we’ve kinda picked up some extra cargo.
Oh no…what do you mean by ‘extra cargo’? Ash asked, a little scared by what the answer might be.
A girl. She’s force-sensitive. Both I and Xiang can sense it. She doesn’t have any family and she lives here at the med center. She wants to come with us, Echo replied.
Are you sure about this? Ash asked. What if it’s one of Aero’s evil minions disguised as a cute little girl.
Ash could tell that Echo laughed when she said that.
Trust me, there’s nothing wrong with this girl. In fact, there are a lot of good things about her. Believe it or not, I think she’s stronger in the Force than Kali.
You’ve got to be joking, Ash said.
Okay, yes I’m joking…but she’s pretty strong…and something tells me that she’s an important part of both of our futures.
Okay, I’ll trust your judgment on this one, Ash said. For once.
Thanks sis.
She opened her eyes to find Kiro looking at her.
“What did Echo say?” he asked.
“They’ve ran into a road block apparently. They’ve found a girl that seems to be force-sensitive. We may end up taking her with us.”
“Oh that’s just like Echo. She needs to stay focuses on the task in front of her!” he said jokingly.
“Hey, watch your mouth,” Ash said. “That’s my sister. Although, you are right,” she said.
Just then she felt a sharp pain come from Echo.
Blaster bolts! Echo said.
Echo, are you alright? What happened?
Nothing, I just fell, Echo replied.
Wait…what? Get back in that wheelchair!!
Not on your life! Echo said and cut the connection. She must had been in a hurry.
“Now what’s going on?” Kiro asked.
“Nothing, Echo is just breaking all the rules and restrictions. Nothing new.”
“This is just great,” Kiro replied. “When are they ever really going to come up with a plan?”
“Don’t ask me,” Ash said. “That could take awhile.”
Ash and Kiro sat waiting again. There wasn’t anything they could really do. They had already got the credits set up and where just waiting for Echo and Xiang to come up with a plan and actually tell them about it..
Out of nowhere, Echo contacted her.
Ash?
What’s going on? You haven’t’ talked to me in forever!
We have a plan…I think..wait a minute, hold on.
Ash sighed.
Holding.
Ash waited a minute, sitting in her chair swinging her legs. Finally Echo came back.
Ok, tonight we are escaping! Zuri and I will be dressed as nurses and Xiang will be a doctor from suits in the supply closet that Zuri can access and you and Kiro will be security guards since they will be expecting the night shift.
Okay, good so far, but how in the galaxy are we actually getting out? And who is Zuri? The girl? Sorry, I’m just exploding with question.
I can see that, Echo said, almost laughing. Yes, that’s the girl. We owe her big for this, she realized it was a fingerprint system and she programmed it to accept her fingerprints.
That’s pretty impressive, Ash said. Ash reached deeper into her sister’s mind, trying to find a picture of something of what the girl looked like. Apparently she was a young togruta with a white jumpsuit, no shoes, and big blue eyes. Echo thought she was very pretty. And apparently pretty.
How would you know? Echo said, confused.
Search your feelings, you know what I did! Ash replied.
Ahh…okay, I understand you, Echo said sarcastically.
Ash laughed.
When is this big escape happening? What time should we be ready? Ash asked.
We’re working out the details now, Echo said. I’ll contact you again when we have it worked out..
Sounds good. Ash out.
Echo out.ou keep zoning out like that!” Kiro said. “It creeps me out. You have this evil smile on your face when you talk to her!”
Ash laughed.
“I’ve been told that before. People have likened it to the smile of a Nexu.”
Kiro snapped his fingers.
“That’s it! I couldn’t think what it was until you said it!” Kiro had the look on his that looked like he had just solved a legendary mystery. Ash just laughed at him.
Echo back in, Echo said suddenly. Come down stairs to the food court and we will meet you there, we are having a run through of the plan.
That’s good because right now me and Kiro don’t have a hutts butt idea about what’s going on! Ash replied.
Ash opened her eyes again..
“There’s that smile again!” Kiro said.
“Shut up!” Ash said laughing. “More importantly, Echo and Xiang and this new girl are all meeting in the food court to go over the plan. We need to meet them there.”
“Okay then, let’s go! Finally some action!” he said clapping and walking over to Ash. This time she let him help her up because she knew she would need his help some to walk all the way down to the food court.
They walked out the door and Kiro lead the way.
“Do you know where you’re going?” Ash asked.
“Yes, trust me. I’ve spent a lot of days down there crying when they wouldn’t let me in your room,” he said.
“You really care that much?” she asked.
“You’re the most important thing in my life,” he said.
Ash smiled.
“That means a lot,” she replied and they continued walking. They finally reached the cafeteria and found a seat in the corner where no one was around. Kiro pulled out a seat for Ash and she sat down next to him.
“Do you ever wonder if this is just young love?” she asked him.
“Everyday. I think to myself that maybe my mind is playing a trick on me…but then I just think of you and I know that I’m not crazy.”
Ash took his hand and held it tight.
“You are crazy,” she said. “Just not the bad crazy.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment