Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Stand my Ground

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 25 - Stand my Ground

Chapter 25 - Stand my Ground
Ash was tiring quickly. That blast really took it out of her. She hadn't used that much Force in months. Kiro sensed her.
"Ash, I think you might need to take it a little bit easier."
"I can't Kiro. Their all in trouble. I don't have time to stop and wait for my body to catch up," Ash said.
Ash kept jogging through the twist and turns of the med center. She finally lost contact with her sister, but she wasn't dead...just unconscious.
"This is really not good," she mumbled to herself. She turned a corner and saw a group of about 10 people walking away from them. The three people in the back were dragging Echo, Xiang, and Zuri away. They were all unconscious.
"NOOO!!" Ash screamed and skidded to a halt.
She had said too much.
Every single person turned around and looked at them. Simultaneously, Ash and Kiro both used the Force to pull the blasters off the men that were dragging Echo and Xiang and forced them into their hands. Ash fired 2 shots and 2 men went down in the back. She couldn't shoot for the people holding her friends because they might get hurt. Suddenly, Kiro grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down beneath a table. Blaster bolts singed past the table.
"Ash, you can't just go firing like that. We can't start a blaster fight in a Med Center. That puts way too many innocent people in danger.
"Just a few more shots," Ash said. "Besides, they started it."
Kiro smiled reluctantly. "Sure."
Ash smiled in return and barrel rolled to the other side of the hallway when he blaster fire seemed to slow down. Behind her Kiro blasted two more people that had just tried to shoot at Ash. Ash turned around and aimed. She couldn't. They were completely holding Echo, Xiang, and Zuri's limp bodies up as shields. There was no way she could get around that without hitting her sister or her friends.
From the back of the pack Ash saw someone throw what looked like a grenade at them. Ash focused on it and forced it back the other way. She felt another pull on the object and instead it went flying straight back to them. There was another force-sensitive among the group. The grenade went flying towards them and hit the ground. As soon as it landed orange gas filled the air. Immediately Ash began to choke. She was too exhausted to be able to diffuse the gas or hold her breath. She looked over to Kiro. He wasn't weak at all, but the gas had distracted him. He had laid the blaster down and was trying to crawl over to her, but before he could someone walked up behind him and knocked him in the head with a blaster. Ash tried to call his name but the gas was too thick. She was slipping into the blackness already, but then someone walked up and hit her in the head too.
That was all it took and she was out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment