Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Panic Attack

ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*

Chapter 28 - Panic Attack

Chapter 28 - Panic Attack
They had formed a small bond when they worked together to find Echo and Kiro and she was close enough to him to feel when something was wrong.
Something was definitely wrong. She couldn’t feel him at all. She slowly felt his presence fade into nothing.
She woke up and gasped for breath. She found the strength to rasp his name.
“Xiang!” she wheezed.
“What happened?”Zuri asked, full of concern.
“It’s Xiang…,” Ash said softly. “He’s…he’s…dead.”
“WHAT?!” Zuri almost screamed. “How is that even possible?”
“Echo told me…he got shot in… the shoulder,” Ash said. “Did anyone ever…do anything about it?” Ash asked.
“I don’t think so,” Zuri said. “But then again, I was passed out.”
“It probably got…infected,” Ash said. “And that’s how he…died.”
Ash almost couldn’t say the word. Tears began to fall down her face uncontrollably. She didn’t know how many times she could loose friends and still not got crazy. She didn’t understand how this was possible. If Ash was feeling this way, she couldn’t even imagine how Echo was feeling.
Zuri was crying too. She didn’t even know them that much, but she had still risked her life for them. She had a bond with all of them.
Just then Ash felt a surge in the Force, a dark surge coming from Echo.
“Not again,” she whispered.
“What?” Zuri said, wiping away tears.
“It’s Echo. She’s letting her emotions let go,” Ash said. ‘She’s done it before and went dangerously close to the dark side of the Force.”
“Well then we have to help her,” Zuri said.
“Trust me,” Ash said. “You have to let her work it out on her own.”
Then the walls around them shook. Ash looked around.
“Echo,” she whispered. “We have to be ready for her. When she comes, there will be no stopping her.”
She looked Zuri.
“I need you to help me up,” she said. “My legs don’t work to well right now.”
Zuri stood up and grabbed Ash under shoulders. Ash’s knees didn’t work at all. She was relying completely on Zuri.
“Am I too heavy for you?” Ash asked.
“Too heavy?” Zuri laughed and they felt one after another of the walls shake. Some of the ceiling began to crumble and fall. Outside of their rooms the guards looked to them.
“What are you doing?” they said.
“Does it look like I’m strong enough to do that to you?” Ash asked.
The guards didn’t listen and put their blasters up in high guard. Out of nowhere the guards turned to the left.
“What the-“ the one guard said, but before he could finish he and his friend went flying up to the ceiling and then dropped down. Ash and Zuri stood in shock. Zuri slowly walked over to the bars with Ash and they looked down to the guards. They were unconscious. Over to the left Ash saw Echo walking slowly towards them. The walls around her shook and crumbled. When she pasted Ash’s cell, she didn’t even blink but the cell door came flying off the wall and she kept walking.
Kiro was running behind her staring in shock at everything Echo was doing. As soon as he saw Ash a huge smile came to his face and he ran up and took her into her arms. Ash smiled so big. She was so happy to see him again.. She immediately started to feel better.
“Please listen to me when I say not to scare me like that again,” he said. “Echo told me what happened.”
“I’m sorry, but Zuri…she helped me,” Ash said. She already felt strength flooding back into her while she was in Kiro’s arms. She legs buckled and she tried to hold herself up. She still had to rely on Kiro.
“Oh, and remind me to never get Echo mad at me again…I though she was gonna kill me for a second,” Kiro said in a serious tone. Ash laughed because she knew he didn’t mean it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment