Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

A evil plot to sacrafice a young woman for evil perposes

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
GET AWAY FROM ME!

This is my own story and if I see anyone copying any of my characters from it I will hunt you down and slaughter you in your sleep, :cough: rant over enjoy.

As Kioshi opened the curtains light brightened up the room illuminating everything inside, Kioshi's power staff lay propped up against the draws, it was a wooden staff with a gold sphere inlaid onto the top. As light flooded in to the room a covered figure stirred under the blankets of the bed across the room.
``What time is it'' a soft angelic female voice mumbled, and a tall thin 16 year old sat up and rubbed her odd crimson coloured eyes and trying to adjust to the light.
``Oh good you finally decided to get up, it's 11:30a.m and if you don't hurry well miss the movie, honestly Miya your hopeless'' Kioshi sighed and left the room ``you've got ten minutes now get moving'' he said closing the door quietly behind him and heading for his room.

Miya jumped out of bed and got ready twenty minutes later she emerged from her room, she was wearing a pair of navy blue flared jeans and a white short sleeve top with a jacket covering most of it.
``What exactly were you doing in there, picking daisies?'' Kioshi said leaning against the wall opposite Miya's door looking impatient.
``I was getting ready, god you can tell you're a Tykini'' Miya snapped back, walking past him and tying her long red shiny hair up into a high pony tail.
``Are you coming then'' she said turning round and grabbing his arm and dragging him out the door. Kioshi shook his head `one minute she snaps then she's all roses, god what's with her` he thought walking out the door. As Miya locked the door to the house she got the sudden feeling she was being watched but she dismissed the idea immediately, she didn't know at the time how right she was, for in the shadows a cloaked presence was waiting for the perfect time to strike!

They headed for the cinema, there pace was slow considering they had to get there soon so as not to miss the movie. As they turned a corner into an abandoned alley a forceful blow to the chest sent Kioshi flying into Miya and hitting the floor.
``What the hell'' Kioshi screamed sitting up and catching his breath, the next thing that happened caused Kioshi to jump to his feet immediately, a shadow of a tall cloaked man descended upon Kioshi.
``Miya run home now and grab my staff, Miya are you list-``Kioshi had only just realised the hit they took earlier had knocked her out and she was unconscious just behind him. The cloaked figure laughed evilly and started to advance on Kioshi, Kioshi stood in his fighting stance ready for anything that would happen next.
``Get out of my way I have no quarrel with you, but I warn you I will kill you if you don't'' the figure said smoothly like he was talking to a friend.
``Why, and why did you attack us?'' Kioshi demanded staring at him
``If you must know my name is Shijima and I am here for her'' he said pointing over at Miya.
``Then like you said you'll have to kill'' Kioshi said striking him before he could respond, his fist connected sharply to Shijima's face causing the hood to fall down.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hikari0205 on August 26, 2005, 7:45:03 AM

hikari0205 on
hikari0205It is rather good so far . You are still mixing up a few their and theres but all in all its good . you are getting better at story writing . continue soon !!!