Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The post office

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 1 - The post office

Chapter 1 - The post office
After Count Olaf wanted to kill the Baudelaire children, They sent the children to a place were they will never be found. Well, That was what they said to the children.
They went to live by a man, his name was Mr. G. T. Smith. He was the most boring man EVER. His job was even more boring, his job was to teach how to be like him. You'd think every body would sleep in the lesson, if they could.
The story starts that the Baudelaire children woke up by the screaming of Mr. Smith to the mailman.

Klaus: 'Time to wake up, the mailman is here.'

Sunny: 'Ngfxgfxgf!' (which meant: 'Why are we here any way? Mr. Poe knows we don't like Mr. Smith')

Violet: 'Because we nead a Guardian.'

Klaus: 'Yeah, But Count Olaf found us every place we went.'

Mr. Smith came up to see why they did not come down yet to make food.

Mr. Smith: 'Don't stand here and talk, make me some food.'

Mr. Smith was very fat too.
The children went down.

Mr. Smith: 'And because you only came down now you have to do everything faster.'

Klaus took the cook book and started to see if there was something Violet could make.
When he found something nice they all started their job.
Violet invented something to make the food cook faster.
Sunny was cutting bread with her teeth.
Klaus was giving the other two instructions.
When they finished eating, they went to town.

Mr. Smith: 'Kids, we are going to the post office, i want to talk to them.'

When they came ther violet asked a mailman if she can get a paper and a pen. She wanted to write a letter.

'Dear Mr. Poe.
Did you hear anything about Count Olaf yet?
Thank you.
Your sincerely, Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire.'

She put the letter in an envelope, wrote the address, sticked on the poststamp, and put it in the big basket, together with all the other letters.
They checked if Mr. Smith saw what they did.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on November 8, 2005, 4:49:37 PM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666Wow, it's a really good story! ^^ Tell me when the next chapter is up, please!

*Favs*

Padfoot_Lover on November 8, 2005, 3:39:11 PM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_Lover*first comment dance*

This is great! Is there more to come?