Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the new friend

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 2 - the new friend

Chapter 2 - the new friend
They could not see Mr. Smith.
They looked around, then they saw him talking to a tall, thin man.
It looked like Mr. Smith was happy about something, the man was happy too.

Klaus: 'Who could that be?'

Sunny: 'Agtha' (which meant: 'I dont know, maybe a friend, but i don't think so')

Then Mr. Smith came to them, the man went with him.

Mr. Smith: 'Children, i'd like you to meet Mr. Richards. I just met him outside, he is really nice...'

The Baudelaire childlen looked at Mr. Richards, the tall thin man was more like a lord then a man, he had like a tuxedo, i don't know why anybody would go like that street, but it was true.
The children knew who he was, he was Count Olaf...

'... so then he said he is a friend of your parents, and would...' No body was even listening to Mr. Smith, not even Count Olaf.

Violet was the first one that said something: 'Mr. Smith, he is no friend of our parents, so he can't be our Guardian.'

'I never said he would be your guardian, he is staying by us. He wants to know more about you, he moved to... uh... to a place with a hard name, and he never got to see you all.' Said Mr. Smith

Count Olaf/ Mr. Richards: 'I move to tekaikekaikek, it is some place in Korea... i think.'

Klaus: 'There is no place by that name, you just made that up!'

Count Olaf/ Mr. Richards: 'How Would you know, you are only six!'

Kleus: 'First of all: i'm twelve. Second of all: i love to read, i read almost all the books in the house, and i don't think you ever saw how much books we have. And third: I've read thirteen books about korea.'

Klaus was very angry to be told that he was six.

Violet: 'Lets go, we'll let those people talk, come on.'

The three children went out side again, three of them needed somebody that will help them, they had no idea what to do. they had got to tell some how to mr. smith that it was Count Olaf, and not Mr. Richards.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Richards came out of the post office.

Mr. Richards was waiting next to the car, and in the meantime Mr. Smith went to talk to the children.

Mr. Smith: 'Klaus, how can you be so rude, and also you Violet. One more word about him, or any thing against him, i'll make you wish you had been burned with you parents, is that clear?'

Now klaus was so mad that he started yelling, he yelled so hard, that it was ear spliting.
Mr. Smith hit him in the face and put him in the car.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on November 9, 2005, 3:11:04 AM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666OO Uh... Oh...

Pencil nose is back... ^^;

Well done on this chapter, just as great as the last, really. ^^

Padfoot_Lover on November 9, 2005, 12:09:00 AM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_LoverOh! Count Olaf!! NOOOOO!!!
Great story.
- Padfoot Lover