Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - After the post office

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 3 - After the post office

Chapter 3 - After the post office
It all happened so fast, they lived with Mr. Smith for three weeks, and Count Olaf was already back in their lifes.
They couldn't tell Mr. Smith that Mr. Richards was really Count Olaf, Count Olaf was always there with Mr.Smith.
The children didn't know what to do. Long ago, when ther parents still lived, they had nothing to do with Count Olaf, and now they saw him everywere.
Now the children sat in the car of Mr. Smith, all thinking the same thing, and that was: how to get rid of Count Olaf.

* * *

After lunch.
Mr. Smith: 'Mr. Richards would want to spend alot of time with you, he's new in town, he's staying in the nearest hotel, he was in alot of countries, he can teach you things you didn't know yet.'

Klaus(under his breath): 'I'll bet'

Violet: 'Oh, that's great!' but very sarcastic.

Sunny: 'Deepso.'(which meant: 'I wish he did know')

Then the three children went to their room, to discuss what had happened at the post office.

Violet: ' I guess he said he was in alot of countries so he could impress Mr. Smith, and he did a good job, just like all the other times.'

Klaus: 'At the end Mr. Smith will die, and we go to live with Mr. Richards. Just like all the others.'

sunny: 'Jgfxuper!' (wich meant: 'Hey, don't give up, all the other times we got safe at the end, maybe we are not lucky, but we are lucky for not being dead.')

Violet: 'Sunny is right, we should never give up.'

Till dinner they all did the thing they most liked to do.
Violet, put a ribon in her hair, so it would not go into her eyes. Now she was thinking of gears, levers, and that kind of stuff.
Klaus went to the pile of books at the end of the room and started reading.
Sunny, who loved to bite, took a piece of her favorite wood, and started biting it.
They worked for hours and hours. Violet didn't know what to invent. Klaus, his eyes hurting from reading so long, closed the book. And Sunny, who was awake past her bed time, couldn't bite any more.
And that's how they all fall asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on November 26, 2005, 8:04:40 AM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666It's not EVERSO boring. To another viewer, it would seem like a suspense chapter. See, it isn't all boring. ^^